The Armored Dragon Alchemist

Hey Minna it's UntamedElements!

I did say I was ganna make a fanfiction, and here it is! I managed to find a name for 'you', and all though it may not be perfect, I thought it fit fine.

So anyways, let me show you a little bit of your character traits and past. Cause come on, I ain't ganna show you everything. That would spoil the fun!
---------------------------------------------
[Y/N] - Your Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[S/C] - Skin Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[H/L] - Hair Length ( This is temporary)
[F/C] - Favorite Color
[2F/C] - Second Favorite Color
[F/B] - Favorite Book
[F/N] - Fathers Name
[M/N] - Mothers Name
[LB/N] - Little Brothers Name
[F/E] - Favorite Element
[B/S] - Breast Size ( This is embarrassing but it is needed for the story, don't worry though, it's only temporary- you'll see what I mean later)

I know it's a lot to remember, but I'll try and put the ones used in that certain chapter at the top to remind you. And now, lets move on to show a little bit of your past!
-------------------------------------------------------

    You lived in a small house settled upon a hill. In that house lived your mother, father, two brothers and you. Alex was your older brother ( I'm sorry.... I liked the name, but you can name the little brother!) while [LB/N] was your little brother. Being the only daughter in the family, everyone was overprotective of you.

You and your brothers were homeschooled, so you didn't have many friends. But that was okay with you, because Alex would make sure you and [LB/N] were well taken care of.

After your mother deemed the three of you done with your school work, Alex would take you down to the village. The shops were amazing down there, they had everything! You loved every shop, but one would always be at the top of your list. The antique shop.

It had so many books for you to read! Especially alchemy books, which helped you with your lessons. But it wasn't just the books. The owner was also really nice, and she always made sure to give you a book every time you visited. What had you coming back though, was the statues. Especially the Dragon Statues.

Alex and [LB/N] would always have to pry you away from the shop and drag you home. And every time you arrived home, you would be scolded for being late. But that was all right with you, because you had always thought it was worth it.

In your free time, your father would teach you and Alex alchemy. You loved it... especially since you were a natural. "A true prodigy you are," was what your mother used to say, considering you accomplished even the most difficult and advanced alchemy. Those were the days that made life seem as though nothing could go wrong. Fate however, seemed to have other plans.

A year later is when it started. You and Alex went down to the shops, you left [LB/N] with your mom so he could help with dinner. And that's when it happened. When you arrived home, a horrible surprise awaited you. There, laying on the floor motionless, covered in blood, was your mother and little brother.

Stunned by the sight, you collapsed into Alex's protective embrace as he hushed and lulled you to sleep. In hopes of getting you away from this horrid nightmare. Your father arrived home later, only to become angry and sad at the painted red scene in the kitchen. You never found out who committed the crime. But that wasn't the end of your family's suffering.

Two years later, when you were eight and Alex was fifteen, is when it happened. Alex was off in Central, working for the military, he had been for a while. He offered to take you as well but you declined and decided to stay with your father to finish your alchemy training. That was your worst mistake.

Your father changed over the years. And for the worst. He became cold and violent, taking your training to the extreme. Of course you just thought it was something harmless, that he was just helping to prepare you for the outside world. You were wrong.

Driven by grief, your father tricked you into performing human transmutation. Not just for one person. But two! With the two reminders of your failure on the floor, and you covered in blood. Your father left you, left you to die. With missing limbs and a broken heart, you laid there, hoping to die.

But a voice protested against your actions. " Don't stop moving, keep moving forth. Because.... your life never began.... so don't quit before its started!" Jolting to reality, you crawled to the door and moved your way to the one place that could help you. The antique shop.

When you arrived, the owner and a
( random) man, seeing you hurt, brought you to a hospital. Recovery only took two months. But that wasn't enough. You wanted to live again. And that's something you just couldn't do with missing limbs.

Sensing your predicament, the man that helped you introduced himself as a former State Alchemist. He decided to take you in and train you. Teaching you the way of alchemy and life.

You were on your way to becoming a State Alchemist. But you needed to upgrade your auto-mail first. Your Sensei knew people who could help and took you to them.

They were the Rockbells. And they helped set you up with new and improved auto-mail. Along the way you met their friends Edward and Alphonse. Within your new recovery time the four of you became great friends. But it was time for you to leave, and set out on your new journey.

Edward, Alphonse, Winry and you, made a promise to see each other again. You hated promises.... but this was an exception, just like the last one, for you knew, this one, as well as the other, could be kept.

Your life started now, and nothing would stop you!
---------------------------------------------
So how was it? I hope you noticed that I didn't mention how many or what limbs you lost! And that I didn't tell you about the 'other' promise. If you're curious then please read my new fanfiction.

The Armored Dragon Alchemist!

See you later Minna! - UntamedElements