Chapter 4

"So? What did she do?" Ashton said growing impatient. I ran my hands through my face and let out a sigh. He was my best friend. He should know.

"It was in 5th grade... It all started when I was the "geek" of the class. You weren't there so you wouldn't know about it. Well I was the most smart guy in the class. I know... shocking. She always bullied me. She used to hit me because I was better than she was. One day I arrived to school and everyone started to whisper when I walked past them and point fingers at me while giving me dirty looks. At first I had no idea what was happening. Then the principal called me to her office, and I realized the seriousness of the subject" Tears threatened to escape my eyes as I remember that day like it was just yesterday.

"What's wrong Luke? I'm your best friend. You can tell me" He said trying to somewhat comfort me when he realized I was on the verge of tears. I took a deep breathe and calmed my breathing.

"Okay... She told everyone that I... That I best her up. Bad. She said that I took her to a dark place and just started hitting her. Kicking her and punching her. None of it was true, of course. She's the reason my parents got a divorce. My mom thought that my dad was giving me this bad influence and they started fighting, then they got a divorce. All because of her.. Of that rumor" I tell him and he has a shocked expression in her face.

"Luke I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I don't really know. I haven't told anyone.

"I never told anyone.." I confess and he pats my shoulder.

"Don't worry man. You dont have to worry over something a girl did to you" He said and I nod my head blinking fast to not let any tears run down my face.

"You're right" I said and Ashton drove off.
--------------

Emma's POV

"Maggs. You coming to my house or what?" I ask Maggie through the phone while painting my nails. They're disgusting. Or well at least they were until I re-painted them.

"Yeah sure... We're going to the mall right?" She asked with hope in her voice. This girls loves the mall so much its amusing.

"Yeah sure if that's what you want.." I said and I hear her clapping through the phone.

"Thanks!!!" She said and I could literally feel her smile through the phone.

"No worries... I still can't believe I'm partners with Luke!! I wanna die!" I started to rant about the lab partners. "The teacher was being unfair with the groups. Even when I asked him to change she was like 'no you need to work with him blah blah blah' ugh. How I hate him, her, and the school"

"But hey don't you know why he hates you so much?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"No. Don't you remember? Starting 6th grade, when u came to the school, I hitted my head in a waterpark and had amnesia" I tell her and she sighs.

"Ohh yeah" She said and I groaned.

"But still, I think he bullys me because he enjoys it" I said and she sighs.

"I don't think so... There's gotta be more to it" She mumbled something I couldn't hear. She said and I run a hand through my face.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you. Maybe you should stop mumbling"

"Ohh nothing don't worry. Just talking to myself" She said giggling and I nodded.

"You've been talking to yourself a lot lately... you sure you don't have mental problems?" I said in a jokeful way.

"Ha-ha. You're so funny. No of course I don't" She said and I laughed.

Maggie's POV

*texting Ashton*

~Hey Ash... I was thinking that maybe you would like to come to my house to discuss what we'll do for our first proyect?

~Sure... When?

~Maybe tomorrow?

~Okay. See you there

"Wow Maggs. Why so smily?" Emma asks me as we walk in front of stores and my smile grows bigger if thats even possible.

"Tommorow Ash is coming to my house to plan our first proyect" I said and started acting like a little girl, covering my face. I was so excited. Maybe he asks me out sometime.

"WHAT? You're serious?" Emma asks me with a shocked expression and I laugh. I've been crushing on this guy for years now!

"Yes!" I said and she shakes my shoulders. I'm a little too excited.

"I'm so happy for you! But not any kind of funny business" She warns me and I laugh.

"Don't worry" I tell her and she nods in approval.

"You gotta tell me everything once he's gone!" She tells me and I nod my head fast. She doesn't even need to tell me that!!

"Ofcourse!" I tell her.

Ashton's POV

I was smiling from ear to ear, as I typed the message and sent it to Maggie.

"Ash, why so happy?" Luke asked me as a stuffed animal landed hard on my face.

"Just texting Maggie" I tell him and all the guys circle around me. You would think guys are not that into gossip. You thought wrong. Guys love gossip just as much as girls do. Maybe even a little more.

"Tell us" Michael said and I giggled.

"Well tomorrow I'm going over to her house to plan the science proyect" I tell them and they all wiggle their brows at me.

"Wow! Ash. You planning on...?" He tells me smirking and wiggling his eye brows.

"Of course not Calum!" I tell him and he throws his arms up while laughing.

"Just asking!" He said while laughing.

"Calum, thats all you think about. Its disgusting" Luke said "Guys, wanna practice the song?" Luke asks us as he rolls through the floor to land face-plant and we all nod.

"Sure" We all agree. We're part of this youtube band. Well, we're trying to be. We only do covers and write personal songs for ourselves.

*playing She looks so Perfect*

"At least we got it good this time guys" I said and they all smiled and I played the drums fast in a victory way. They all clap.

"Yeah. Still we gotta practice more" Luke said and we all nod. He was right. We have lots of practice to do. We're just starting to sound kind of okay.

"Yeah... Hey guys wanna watch a movie?" Calum asked and we all agree, having nothing else to do. We already practiced multiple times and we're bored.

"Sure. Ash what movie you have?" Michael asked and I went and looked through his CDs.

"I have... Jaws, the whole collection of Saw and Persuit of Happiness and all the seasons of Family Guy" I tell them.

"Lets see Jaws" Luke said but I refuse.

"Well I wanna see Persuit of Happiness" I said and they all groan. Its my favorite movie of all time!

"Ash, we've seen that movie a 100000 times!! Don't you get sick of it?" Michael said and I shook my head.

"NEVER! I love that movie" I said crossing my arms over my chest. After minutes of discussing what to watch hey all agree to watch the movie I want.

"Okay. We"ll watch Persuit of Happiness!" Calum said and I do the happy dance.

"YES!" I said while doing it.