A Killer's Promise Pt1

~Summary~
Taehyung, a long time serial killer and Jungkook a cop, whats gonna happen now?

(A/n) I got this idea while i was at church.... AT CHURCH. Also im thinking of making this a full story bc i have a long ass story line but bc these are oneshots im obviously going to have to summarize a bit. ANYWAYYYYY thats all ill say for now, ill see yall at the end (if you make it that far lmao)

***

"I promise to take you down, V"

"And I promise to take you down with me, Jeon"

***

BANG, BANG, BANG

So close, Jungkook was so close. The dark haired boy was finally on the direct tail of the serial killer, only known as V. He has been tracing the killer for two years now, but only tonight did he catch him in the act.

BANG, BANG

The young police officer was running out of bullets. He had been chasing him for five minutes, and not once had V slowed down. V had always been fast, but Jungkook intended on catching the killer. Tonight was the highlight of his career, he had found V, the main  thing was catching him. If he let him slip away, he may as well throw away his badge.

Jungkook reached for his radio and called in "I need back-up!! I'm on V's trail!!!"

The voice of his partner replied almost immediately "What's your location"

"I don't know, just trace my phone!!" Jungkook replied and sped up slightly

He watched as V turned a sharp corner, not even stumbling as he did so. Jungkook had to slow down to turn; as fit as the young cop was, he wasn't near as agile as V. The killer had already made his way down the next street by the time Jungkook had started up at full speed again. He saw V turn to look at him as he made another sharp left into an alleyway, that god damn white mask shimmering in the moonlight.

Jungkook sped up just a bit and went into the dark alleyway, just as he heard multiple police cars begin to start the chase as well. Jungkook couldn't hear anything, he couldn't see anything, just like V would want. Just like V's victims. Jungkook heard  rustle behind him and he spun around, pointing his gun into the darkness. He continued moving backwards, his sweat trickled down his face and neck.

 "How long are you planning on hunting me, Jeon?" A silky deep voice sounded from directly behind Jungkook, making the young cop drop his gun and turn around in fear

Jungkook couldn't see the killer's body, but he could sure as hell see that freaky white mask "Until I bring you down" he replied, surprised at his own confidence

V chuckled deep in his throat "I wonder how you plan to do that" He moved to stand in front of Jungkook "You've been chasing me for so long, what makes you think you can catch me?"

The dark haired boy could see the faint outline of the killer, his broad shoulders, how tall he was, his perfect body shape. He couldn't see any skin tone, due to the black hoodie and black pants he wore. And obviously because of that mask.

"Because I-I've never failed to catch anyone before" Jungkook said, and mentally cursed himself for stuttering

"Well I'm not just anyone, I'm V" He turned quickly at the sound of sirens "Call them off" He ordered, his voice deep and gravely 

Jungkook shook his head, he was going to catch V tonight "No way, your days of murder are at an end"

V went to Jungkook quickly, and spun him around, then held a blood caked blade to his throat. The sirens had stopped and the sounds of many footsteps were coming closer to the pair.