Chapter 11 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ OK guys I'm writing this on my laptop and that takes forever with no spell check. And I'm deciding if I want to have someone else do a cover for me. Any ideas? So with that out of the way lets get to it.

Recap: And I do that just as I hear the door behind me open. 'Oh fudge' I think.

Isabelle's POV:

I feel Lexi and myself get snagged back in the room. I struggle to escape, but the sparks are distracting me. Lexi gets torn my grip and set down on the floor and I see her flatten her ears and bow her head. She scurries under the large bed, whimpering. I have a second for confusion before anger takes its place. I turn to glare at my captor but the words get stuck in my throat.

Sebastian's pitch black eyes bore into me while rage emanates from his body. I involuntarily take a step back because again I don't know these people and what their capable of. His eyes soften, kinda, when he sees the fear in my eyes. They turn back his normal icy blue color.

He backs me against a wall and puts his hands on both sides of head.  'Oh I could get used to this' Desi purrs. 'Really Desiree, this is not the time' Hazel snaps. 'Sorry' she mutters.

"Why are you trying to escape me, Isabelle," he asks me calmly, but I could see the anger and hurt in his eyes. 

"It's Ari to you. You don't get to call me by my real name," I sneer. His expression stays stoic through my hateful comment. "I couldn't let you leave me," he replies nonchalantly. "I don't think you understand. You are a stranger. Someone who has kidnapped me not once, but TWICE! And to add the icing to the cake you drugged me and locked me and my poor baby in here," I screech.

Sebastian's eyes turn back to black as I yell at him. "You will never leave me kitten, I need you," he growls. "I will never stop trying to get out of here. I will kick, I will scream and I will fight to escape. And I will not stop until I succeed," I seethe. His eyes change to a glowing golden, which frightens me more.

He grips my chin and tilts my head to show my neck. 'Guys a little help' I plead to the beings in my head. I feel something trying to take over and allow it.

Sebastian started sucking and kissing on my neck. The sparks traveling through me deliciously. "OK that's enough" Desi says through my mouth, trying not to moan. He ignores her so she gives him a hard shove which makes him stumble. "Mate, stop defying me," Sebastian says, but it doesn't sound like him, it's deeper than what it usually is.

"OK Sebastian, you need to cool it," Desi grunts while trying to avoid his advances. "This isn't Sebastian kitten, I'm his wolf, Liam," he tells me. Shock and confusion are my main two emotions at the moment.

He rushes forward taking advantage of my frozen state. He continues to kiss on my neck until he finds my sweet spot. Desi moans out, but still does nothing. 'Stop him Desiree' I sternly tell her. 'Fine' she grumbles.

Desiree pushes Liam, making him fly across the room and I feel someone else, Hazel, come to the forefront of my mind. She mutters some weird stuff in another language and I see a white dust fly in Liam's direction.

He stands just as the dust hits him and he falls like a sack of potatoes. "Well, that went well," Hazel says. She leaves to the back of my mind and I come back to myself. I go to see if he's still breathing and sigh in relief when he is. I leave him there and walk to the bed and coax Lexi out of hiding. She comes running and pounces on me.

"OK now what," I think aloud. 'Lets explore and try to find some exits' Desi suggests. Now that I can do. I usher Lexi out the room and we walk down a long hallway where I see an elevator. 'How convenient' I mentally muse.

We enter and I press a random button. We go down until we come to a stop. I walk cautiously out and I can hear multiple voices. I grab a random vase and use that as a weapon. 'You guys ready' I ask. 'As we'll ever be' they reply in unison. And with that I walk into the unknown.

~ OK I couldn't keep the streaks but I updated. That was so difficult doing this on my laptop, you have no idea. I want to thank you guys for actually voting for my story this means a lot for only a beginning author. You guys can give me some song requests if you like too. All ideas, suggestions, and support are welcome.

QOTC: Who's your favorite celebrity? I'm into k-pop, so mines is Jungkook (or maybe Jimin idk)

Song:Panic! At The Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~