CHAPTER-8

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

"CAN you be my wife?" His baritone voice said that made her heart beats fast. The nervousness he's feeling was visible on his hoarse baritone voice that just made her heart thumped even more faster.

She stared at his emerald orbs only to see her twinkling reflection, it was so focus on her that it's making her feel like their worlds stopped as the man only sees her, that the man's world is just revolving around her.

With the thought she felt like anytime her heart will explode in too much happiness the man just gave her right now. Her both hands flew to cover her parted lips as her vision were starting to get blurry because of the happy tears slowly filling her hazel nut eyes.

She's speechless, she can't find the right word to say in so much happiness, she badly wants to shout 'yes' that she is more than willing to have him as her husband but she can't, because she can't find her voice so instead of shouting yes just like what she wants to, she nodded her head with her teary eyes and parted lips.

Sunod-sunod s'yang tumango habang ang mga mata ay hilam dahil sa mga luhang hatid ng sayang nararamdaman.

Napabuga ito ng hangin na para bang nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib bago malapad na ngumiti sa kaniya.

Tyler gets the ring inside the red velvet box as he stands up to reach her left hand that is over her lips to put her emerald engagement ring on her ring finger that made a lone tear coming from her right eye rolled down her right cheek.

Tyler smile softened. Marahan nitong inabot ang pisngi n'ya at marahang pinunasan ang kanan n'yang pisngi na dinaluyan ng takas na luha na iyon. Nang hindi ito makuntento ay inuklo ang gwapong mukha para patakan ng halik ang mga mata n'yang napupuno ng mga luha bago bumaba ang labi nito sa mga labi n'ya.

He is showering her face with sweet soft kisses as his both hands went to cupped her beautiful face. She smiled softly at him when he finished showering her face with kisses.

They enveloped each other into a tight hug and Jane went to bury her face on to his masculine wide chest with her eyes closed and as she listens to his heartbeat that beats the same way as how her heart beats; fast just like hers.

Her smile widens with the thought of Tyler feeling the same way as her, that Tyler do love her too, and he is not just saying it yet because he's might be shy.

Just like how other men do, Tyler is just shy to tell her what he truly feels, just shy to said it out loud.

Her body relaxed with her chest thumping because of the overwhelming happiness, she let her body rested inside his tight hug, letting herself be comfortable and feel secure inside his arms when she heard him talked that made her stilled.

"Let's get married tonight." Anito na kinatigil n'ya at kinamulat ng mga mata n'ya sa gulat

Ilang segundo s'yang nakatulos lang sa kinakatayuan n'ya bago rumehistro sa utak n'ya ang sinabi nito.

She withdraws from the hug they both enveloped as she stared at him with disbelief in her eyes.

She said yes because it's just alright, right? I mean we've been in a relationship even before we met in person so I didn't hesitate to answer his proposal, yes, but wouldn't it be so early if we got marry as in tonight without even planning anything?

Her eyes went to read his emerald orbs, she doesn't know why but she felt like there's a reason behind why does Tyler wants to get married so suddenly and as soon as possible.

She can't talk, she knows that the expression of disbelief is all over her face and that expression made his smile fade away. He looked away and gritted his teeth made his jaw clenched.