EWEW - LWTBB 40: Good Girls Get A Treat, Anna

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2018 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, July 21, 2018

YOUR OVARIES WILL EXPLODE THIS CHAPTER. YOU KNOW THE DRILL - DON'T MIND THE CENSORED WORDS.

THERE'S A LIL BIT OF THIS HAPPENING:

HAPPY FCKING READINGGGG! XOX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 40 } : Good Girls Get A Treat, Anna

There was a breath of a moment were our lust-clouded gazes collided, mine tinged with a spell of frustration and his gleaming with a hint of smugness.

Be a good girl, principessa.

My throat felt dry as I sucked in a staggering breath. Was air even needed? My insides felt like they were shaking as I watched Sam with something akin to fascination, and with this urgent need to slap him for making me feel this way – so hot and bothered and unattended.

Make me come.

Those last three words were stuck on an endless loop, washing over me like a sensual and devious caress. The cascading water and our matching breathlessness created a sweet symphony that accompanied this trance like moment that had a hold on us.

I always give you a little something. I kept hearing the deep huskiness in that needy command. Kept feeling his fidgety fingers map over my body lines and the shortness of his breath on my skin.

Sam's jaw worked with a tick when I shakily reached forth to brush the small strands that had fallen into his eyes, slicking them back to join with the rest. He released the softest of groans and I felt its warmth on my palm.

When I trailed my fingertips down his front, feeling the coarseness of the hair lightly dusting his chest and the smoothness of his muscled planes, he cursed in his mother tongue. The wet fingers barricading my waist tightened until they were painfully digging. He was going to leave marks, but it was okay because I knew he'd kiss them better later.

He liked being teased, but not for long so I leaned forward until my lips were at his earlobe, before granting him the whispered words that would be the equivalent of an answered prayer.

"I'm going to play with it, Sam."

That's all that needed to be said.

I'd been dying to give him a good suck but being unfair – depriving me of my orgasm when I was so close – and acting all cute by dirty talking and goading me, he could kiss that blowjob good-fucking-bye.

All that smugness vanished, and Sam's mouth faltered at the corners. What graced it in its place was a slightly crooked and condescending smirk. It still left me breathless. "Play?"

In response, Sam's strong hands feathered up my ribs until they caged my breasts, lifting them to test their weight. His eyes darkened some more as he licked his lips in a feral display of his heightened lust.

I knew Sam loved my chest. I couldn't forget how many nights ago, he'd snuck into my silk covers, lowered the bodice of my negligee enough to expose what he craved, and stirred his middle finger deep inside of me as he feasted on my brxasts like a starved man finding water in the Sahara.