'15

the two were walking side to side in the cold december weather, mostly staying silent for the whole time and enjoying quietly the winter landscape.
mark looked at his hands, noticing a reddish colour caused by the low temperatures as he tried to warm them up.
the raven-haired observed the older's action and took the other's hands in his, warming them up.
he couldn't help but notice mark's shy smile, he expected him to say something but the blonde-haired simply held his hand tightly and continued walking.
the raven-haired looked at him, fondly, as he broke the silence between them.
"where do you want to go?"
"we can stop at the park near here if you're okay with it."
"of course, let's go."
they sat on a bench, only a few more people were in the park, in this cold period everyone tended to be in warm places but still, for them it was different, they didn't need any type of warmness that wasn't coming from each other's smiles and hands.
"everything is so peaceful and quiet, i really like it."
"you're right."
the blonde-haired simply answered with a thoughtful expression.
"what are you thinking about?"
their eyes locked.
"i...don't want you to be sad."
"if you are with me i can't be sad."
"...why?"
"because you make me happy."
"but it's my fault if you had to meet jaebum again."
"it's not your fault and it doesn't even matter, i don't care about him."
"then...i really hope that you'll be happy with the person that you love."
as the blonde-haired pronounced these words little snowflakes started falling on the two boys, decorating the whole scenery in front of their eyes as they looked at it in awe.
"you know what people say, mark?"
"what?"
"that if you are out in the first falling snow of the year, with someone that you like, then true love will blossom between you."
"r-really? i-it's a shame that you're with me now..."
the raven-haired held both the older's hands, tightly.
"it's not."
the blonde-haired blushed, his heart started beating faster, was it a dream? was he sleeping? jinyoung had told him that he already loved someone.
"this snow, is it telling me to confess?"
"w-what?"
the raven-haired smiled softly as an hand went on the older's pink cheeks.
"you're so cute, my heart is beating too fast."
"j-jinyoung?"
"i'm glad that he cheated, if now i'm here with the love of my life is because i broke up with him."
some snow fell on the blonde's hair and the younger gently brushed it off with his free hand.
"mark, this may seem unreal, but i'm so in love with you that i don't even know how to express it with words, it's just that...i'm yours? i became completely yours and even i don't know how and when it happened, it may be because of your smiles, of your gentle manners, of your sweetness, real sweetness.
my heart, my body, my everything...belongs to you and you only."
mark blushed even more and felt overwhelmed with the younger's words, did he just say that he loved him? did he hear right?
"i-i...i'm the one that is y-yours j-jinyoung..."
the younger looked at him as he fondly cupped his cheeks, approaching the blonde-haired's face as a whisper came out from the latter's mouth.
"i love you, i love you so much jinyoung."
and their lips softly connected as the younger closed the distance between them and a little cold snowflake fell and melt on their warm lips, still together, full of love and passion.
they gently parted as the blonde-haired felt his face burning up and stuttered.
"w-was it snow on our lips?"
"yes, it was."
"ah, that must be why they're so cold now."
"want me to warm them up?"
"n-no! i'm okay..."
the raven-haired chuckled as he patted the other's head.
"i was kidding."
the older suddenly approached the younger and pulled jinyoung in for a peck, surprising the latter that was now the one blushing.
"a-after all, they were a bit too cold."
the raven-haired smiled and held the other's hand, dark almond eyes looking at him.
"mark."
"what?"
"i love you."
the blonde-haired squeezed his hand tightly.
"me too."