Ice Cream

2 years later....

It has been a pretty good 2 years since I moved to Resembool. Though something is happening to Miss Elric. She seems to be sick and pretty bad too. Oh, not to mention I have been doing well in my Alchemy. I learner that the elements and healing alchemy is easier for me than it is others. So much and so little has happ-

"(Y/n)! Wake up! Wake up! Something happened to Miss Elric! She's dead!"Winry yells at me and I wake up to a sobbing Winry.

"Winry... Where are the boys?"I asked concerned about if they chose to do it...

"Their still at their house I haven't seen them since before she died though. "

"WINRY! I HAVE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO THEM!"I yelled at I ran to their house and slammed the door open. They couldn't of done it...right?

"Whatever it takes he's the only family I have left!"Ed yelled. No... They did it... The taboo... Human transmutation.

"Edward you idiot!"I yell as I grabbed the fist aid kit and bandaged Ed up.

"GRAN!"As I yelled that so loud I could tell Gran and Winry were coming.

"(Y-Y/n) I-I could-"

"No save your energy don't talk."I said as I slapped my hands on the floor. (F/c) lighting appearded and Ed's wounds was closed up.

"I stopped the bleeding but you still need rest."

"(Y-Y/n).."

"Al! He... He bound you to that armor didn't he... Ha.. So foolish... I'm sorry I didn't tell you the risks of that..."

"(Y-Y/n) it's not your-"

"I still could've done more Al... I still... Could've..."I began to cry, no sob.When I felt a warm hand cup my cheek and wipe some tears away I looked at my lap and saw Ed wiping away my tears.

"Don't cry... I can't bear seeing you cry..."Ed softly said. And I cried even more I wanted to stop but I couldn't...

"It's like the sadness in yours eyes before you started learning alchemy... You still had everything on you then... So many sad things happened to you.... And now I've brought it back.. Damn I'm an idiot..."

"Shhhh... You need to rest..."

"(Y/n)! I brought a wheelchair I thought we'd need it--Ahh!"Grans said and I picked up Ed and put him in the wheelchair. I went back to Al and helped him up. We went back to the house and Ed said.

"I'm going to need automail-"

"Uh-u mister no talking. I'll take you upstairs to your room..."I said as I picked Ed up.(Reader~Chan's so strong!) Ed's room funny enough was right next door to mine.

"We will be taking care of you until you have and are used to your automail. Now Gran will help you get dressed."I said and then started leaving the room when I heard...

"Thanks. But why Gran?"

"Al would be much harder."

"True. "he said and I left after a good five minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"Your responsible for him since you want to anyways. You will do everything to help him but help him with bathroom and getting changed. Do here's his laundry."Gran said and handed me his laundry. I ran downstairs to get a bucket and clean up all the blood on his clothes. After all of the cleaning dinner was ready.

"(Y/n)! Dinner's ready!"Winry shouted. I got up and grabbed two plates full of stuff me and Ed would eat. I walked upstairs and into Ed's room.

"Hey I've got dinner!"

"Thank-you. Why do you want to take care of me?"

"Well because.... I know I could have told you about human transmutation... I feel like... I don't know... Like I should take care of you.. "

"Why is there two plates?"

"What do you think I'm gonna eat? I thought you'd be lonely if no-one was with you."

"This is to much. You don't owe me anything... And how do you know about human transmutation (Y/n)?"

"I had a book from a relative of mine about the costs of different alchemy."

"Oh.. Good I was starting to think that you might have done human transmutation... "

"Nope... No one I know has died that I'd do that for..."

"That's a good thing."

"Well I'm ready for dessert, you?"

"Sure."

Edward's thoughts while you were gone~

I'm worried about (Y/n) she seems different... Is it because I triggered sadness she hasn't felt in years? Wait! Why do I care anyway? I know Al likes/liked her before and so I tried not to like her that way... But when she does this.... When she starts hanging around me,and caring for and about me... What is this feeling...

Back to (Y/n) pov

"Hey Ed I was going to make us some ice cream but Winry said there was enough left for just the two of us I just grabbed the carton is that alright?"

"Sure that's fine."I went up to Ed's bed where he was sitting against the backboard and sat right up next to him. I could feel his warmth and to be honest I liked it... I never got hugged as an early child... So it felt nice...

"Mmm... This is good ice cream!"Ed said and since we were close it was like in my ear.

"Yeah..."

"(Y/n) you seem off it s everything okay?"This made my face really heat up.

"Yeah it's fine... I just never felt the warmth of parents as a kid and right now I know that warmth of another person... *slaps hand on mouth* Oh! Sorry I wasn't meaning I really-"I felt his arm go around me. This making it to where I could feel more warmth and was closer to his chest.

"How are you supposed to eat more ice-cream?"

"Guess you'll just have to feed me... Oh! Shit! I didn't mean it l-"I put the spoon in his mouth blushing up a storm.

"I-Its fine I already feed you basically anyway..."He started to turn a deep shade of red.

"Your face is red do you have a fever?"I asked innocently putting my hand up to his face it was really hot and just got hotter.

"(Y/n) it's not because of that... "

"Then why is your face red?"

"I could ask you the same question (N/n)..."