Chapter 22: Vminkook

"Oh hell no," Jungkook whispered, now a little scared of what was going to come to him.

He heard Jimin and Tae talking to each other a little ways away from him, but couldn't make out what they were saying but then he felt the blindfold come off of him and as he looked up, he saw the blonde smiling at him.

"We have something else in mind. I gotta say though that you look sexy as hell with that harness and choker on, my god."

"Tae, get the cuffs off of me."

"No can do. Between me and Jimin though, who do you think is more top?"

"You, why?"

"Perfect. Jimin, you were right."

"Ok. Kookie baby, your punishment is starting now."

"I thought it already did."

"Well you aren't hard yet. Tae, come here."

Taehyung listened and Jimin then pulled him down by the neck, slamming his lips against his friends. Jungkook widened his eyes, now part of him thinking he was dreaming but he felt himself grow hard at what was happening in front of him.

"Shit..." he mumbled quietly, then began tugging on the handcuffs again, not caring that the metal was digging into his skin.

His attention was drawn back to them as he heard a quiet moan come from Tae, and as he looked, he saw Jimin's hand down the front of his sweatpants, jerking him off. Jungkook slowly relaxed his arms, now just wanting to watch instead of get out of the restraints, and gulped when Tae pushed Jimin to his knees, gripping onto his hair as Jimin quickly pulled his pants down and happily took him into his mouth.   Tae turned his head towards Jungkook, looking into his eyes as he let out breathy moans, and smirked when he saw how hard the youngest was already.

"Jiminie, look at him."

Jimin turned his head, and chuckled lightly before undressing completely up and got on the bed, laying on his back next to Jungkook. Tae then got on top of the older, kissing his neck, biting down every once in a while and Jungkook clenched his jaw as he heard little whines come from Jimin.

"Take the cuffs off," he demanded but both boys ignored him like he wasn't even there and Tae slid down, kissing his friends chest and stomach as he began to prep him.

Jungkook watched, getting harder and harder to the point where the ring was beginning to dig into him and it became painful, but he refused to give in.

He watched Jimin beg for Tae, kiss him, touch him, but the moment the blonde began to enter him, he began getting mad.

"Knock it off!"

Both boys stopped, looking at him and Jimin gently pushed Tae so he'd pull out.

"I think he's had enough," he said quietly, now the both of them were the scared ones.

Tae nodded and Jimin rolled over so now he was on top of the youngest and kissed him gently.

"Are you mad?"

"I'm pissed."

Jimin smiled innocently.

"Then punish us daddy."

Jungkook tilted his jaw and shook his head slowly in disbelief.

"This was your plan huh?"

"Yes."

"You horny little bastard."

Jimin giggled and quickly unlocked the handcuffs, but to his surprise, Jungkook pinned him down and put the restraints on him, then went to Tae and lightly grazed his teeth against the back of his neck.

"TaeTae, were you in on this?"

"No."

"Oh, you weren't? So you can help me punish him."

"How?"

Jungkook took the cock ring off and handed it to Tae.

"Put this on him."

Jimin smiled, more excited than anything because he absolutely loved suffering.

"Now flip him on his stomach," Jungkook demanded, and Tae obeyed.

"Good boy. Now hand me the whip please."

Taehyung immediately shook his head, and stood by his friend protectively but Jungkook only smiled.

"Baby, he likes it. Hand me it or I'll whip you too."

The blonde reluctantly gave it to him, but flinched when he heard the sound of the leather make contact with the older's skin.

"Count," Jungkook demanded.

"One," Jimin said quietly and buried his face into the pillow.

By the time he made it to 50, Jimin was in tears, his skin a bright red and Jungkook flipped him onto his back, kissing his forehead gently.

"I love you baby."

"Love you too," he whimpered.

Jungkook smiled at him but heard the doorbell ring and then he turned to Tae.

"Prep him. I'll be right back."

"Ok."

Jungkook quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants before running downstairs, but as he opened the door, he saw his older brother.

"Oh, hey hyung."

"Hey, I got your address from Yoongi."

"Alright, what's up?"

"I just missed you."

Jungkook smiled and hugged him tightly, missing him too.

"How about you come over Tuesday? We can hang out, sound good?"

"Yeah. Is tomorrow not good?"

"No, tomorrow night I have something to do."

"Ah ok. See you later Bunny."

Jungkook smiled at the old nickname and kissed his brothers cheek.

"Love you hyung."

"You too. Bye."

"Bye bye."

Jungkook shut the door and ran back up the stairs, but the moment he entered the room, he licked his lips as he saw Taehyung's face buried between Jimin's legs, as well as moans coming from the older. He slowly made his way over to them, and looked down at Jimin, smiling as he opened his eyes to see him, which were still a little red from crying.

"Please take it off, I can't take it anymore."

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes."

"Taehyung."

The blonde looked up and Jungkook pointed to Jimin's lap.

"Ride him, facing me."

"Ok."

Jungkook pushed his sweatpants down and went to the foot of the bed, pulling Jimin towards him and took the ring off before Taehyung sat down on him, still prepped from earlier.

"Shit," Tae moaned, not even caring this was his best friend anymore, and Jimin didn't care either since it's been a while since he was inside someone.

"God, that feels so good," Jimin groaned, already beginning to move his hips.

Jungkook smirked and pushed himself inside Jimin, who moaned loudly, and the younger didn't waste any time to go rough on him. He gently stroked Taehyung as he bounced on the oldest, and to his surprise, the blonde pressed his lips against his, wrapping his arms around his neck as he moaned into his mouth.

"You look so hot in that harness," Tae whispered as he broke the kiss and looked down at it for a few seconds before pulling him back in for another.