Chapter 9

My birthday is next month and I am happy at the same time having a really bad feeling. My mother did warn me about a woman named Cordelia. It was dark and water begins to pour down as the lighting strike from a distance. I sat up and walked outside my room as I wonder down the empty halls. I before I could turn left I then saw Yui looking outside. The thunder flash and when it did I thought I saw a reflection of Cordelia on the window. I gasped and quickly hid knowing that she heard me.

I begin to hear footsteps coming my way and I knew that she would see me if I ran down the long hallway.

Yui POV

I heard a gasped sound and I walked at the end of the hall. My heart quickens a big and as I took the turn to my right I saw no one. Not even a shadow or anything for that matter.

"I guess it's just my imagination. This place is really getting to my head. Geez." I said and walked away.

Dru POV

I sighed in relief when I saw her walked the opposite way. At least Yuo didn't see me up at the ceiling cause it's embarrassing like I'm wearing a sleeping gown for god sakes! I fell on my feet and slapped my hands getting rid of the dust.

'Next time I'm not wearing gowns anymore' I pinned a mental note on that.

I walked to my room and I lay on my bed sighing. I felt tired and exhausted which I don't know why and how. My eyes started to close all by itself and I try to fight to stay awake. The feeling I was having isn't right. I can feel the same dark aura making its way towards me drawing me close into a deep sleep. I couldn't find my dagger anywhere.

I then remembered that I left it downstairs on the kitchen because I was baking a red velvet cake for Kanato. My breathing became ragged and my heart starts to beat fast. I was using all my power to stay away. All I could is shout for help, but all that came out was.

"Help me...please." A whisper.

The deep dark voice laughed at me.

"No one will hear you pleade and do not worry, darling. It will be a slow and painless dea..." Before he could finish the door busted open and my eyes widen.

I sat up quickly and saw the 4 brothers Ayato, Laito, Subaru, Shu tackle the dark mysterious man. He struggles from their hold and tried his best to get away.

"REIJI! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HELP US DAMN IT!!" Subaru shouted holding the hand of the dark mysterious man who is cursing and struggling.

Reiji came in my room holding a bottle and quickly open the man's mouth. He tried to close it, but failed as soon as Reiji poured the red liquid in his mouth.

"Let go." He says and the 4 brothers looked at him like he was crazy, but did what he has said.

The man stopped struggling and begins coughing, but slowly closed his eyes. I don't even know if his alive or not all I did was look at him. Subaru made his way towards me and sat down next to me as he rubbed my back. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes sighing in relief. What I didn't know was that the 5 brothers were glaring at him and his blushing like the red roses outside.

I didn't pay much attention to them cause I was really tired. I drifted off to sleep feeling warmth right beside me. I soon opened my eyes slowly to see someone's chest in front of me.y face grew light red and I looked up to see Shu watching me. Our eyes were locked together as he moved a piece of strand hair behind my ear.

We didn't break eye contact he slowly leaned down, but was interrupted when someone's slammed my damn door open. My poor door didn't even do crap on these boys and they're gonna shred it by slamming it towards the wall all the time. We both moved and I looked to see Kanato holding his bear.

"Onee-Chan, mind if I sleep with you?" He says as he smiles I smiled back and nodded.

He smirked which I have no idea why, but soon climbed on the bed and every five minutes each brother would sleep next to me. I couldn't even believe that the bed would hold 7 people. This bed is strong I must say.

Shu POV

Her purple eyes were beautiful as they sparkle. It felt like she was looking at my soul. I looked at her lips making my heart beat up like a hummingbird. I slowly leaned towards her to kiss her until we were interrupted by the door being slammed open. We both looked at the door to see one of my brother Kanato.

"Onee-Chan, mind if I sleep with you?" He asked her and all she did was nod.

I gave him a deadly glare for ruining that fucking moment and all he did was smirk at me. 'That psycho' I thought to myself. Every five minutes all my brothers would join and for some reason the bed is strong enough to hold 7 people. That's interesting, but not as interesting as Iris.