Low Confidence/Requested

Requested by irmaefigenio

Warnings: Cursing and Fluff?

Literally, all I can think about is the reader just doing something normal and Tony barging in.

Like you could be eating breakfast and all.

Then Tony barges in,

"So your cheating on me now!?"

Anyway, onto the chapter

———

You were currently at the bar, alone. Tony was out being interviewed and photographed as always.

You decided to stay and take a few drinks. Someone sits next to you and you notice who it was.

"How you doing, kid?" You asked and Peter smiled.

"Nothing, Much Mrs. Stark." He said and leaned against the bar. He looked at the bartender.

"Excuse me, can you get me something to drink?" Peter asked and the Bartender nodded.

"What would you like?"

"Apple juice, please." He said and you chuckled. The bartender handed him a juice box and Peter happily accepted it.

"So Where's Tony?" You asked and Peter shrugged.

"Last time I saw him he was near the paparazzi." Peter said and you nodded.

Steve sat down on the bench next to you. He was drinking water.

"Hey Y/N." He said and you smiled at him. Peter was talking to Ned who was beside him now.

"Hey Steve." You said and sipped your drink. Steve smiled and sighed.

"Boring?" He asked and you nodded. You looked around for Tony. Still no sign of him.

"Yeah." He said and awkwardly looked at his glass of water. A slow song came on and Steve stood up from his seat.

"Wanna dance?" Steve asked and you shrugged. Why not?

You nodded and Steve turned a bit red. He held his hand out like a gentleman. You gladly accepted and placed your hand into his.

Steve held you close to his chest and swayed to the music with you. You and him chatted some more as you swayed to the music.

He smiled down at you and his blue eyes almost made you swoon.

Then you felt someone roughly tug your arm. You turn to see Tony looking really pissed. He looked a bit betrayed.

"Mind letting go of my girlfriend." Tony growled and pulled you aside. Steve turned red and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

He let go of you and you turned to face Tony. Tony crossed his arms.

"So your cheating on me now?!" He asked a bit agitated. You raised a brow at him. You walked him over to the inside of the lab, where it was more private.

"Excuse me?" You asked as he crossed his arms angrily.

"It's obvious. You were all over Steve. He was all over you. Why don't you two just hook up already?!" He asked tauntingly.

You wanted to smacked him on the back of his head.

"So I can't dance with Steve now?" You asked and Tony let out an angry sigh.

"No." He said and you were getting a bit annoyed by his child-like behavior.

"Oh my god." You said and Tony crossed his arms.

"Steve is just a friend." You said and you noticed Tony was licking his lips nervously.

"No, I will not allow him to take you away from me." Tony argued and you stare at him. You sigh.

"Tony-,"

"Look, I know I'm not the perfect man, but I need you. You're the only thing I have left ." Tony said and you felt your heart clench.

"I know that I don't deserve you. You deserve someone like Steve or Bucky." Tony said and you gave him a weird look.

"You're too good for me, Y/N." He said and you saw his bottom lip quiver a bit.

He gave you a small smile and his eyes showed clear pain. His eyes glazed over and you hugged him.

"Tony I'm not going to leave you." You said trying to reassure him. Tony tilted his head to the side.

"Promise?" He asked. You smiled and pecked his lips.

"I promise you, Anthony Stark. I will never leave you." You said and he smiled.

"Ok." He said and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Sorry for accusing you." He said a bit embarrassed. You nodded and smiled at him. You leaned forward and captured his lips with yours.

You both separated when you saw Bruce walk by. He glanced at both of you and narrowed his eyes.

'No sex in the lab' he mouthed and gave you both a glare.

"Note to self, never get Bruce pissed." You said and Tony chuckled.

"Noted."