kim donghyuk - "girl with luv"

donghyuk kissed your forehead, "i'll see you later? okay?"

you huffed, "we could've just ditched class you know?"

donghyuk smiled, "i'm an honor student and you know that the day i skip class will be the day that kim jiwon gets his head out of his ass and realizes minah is cheating on him with lee jeno."

you shook your head, "why do you think i cut them both off? jeno and i used to be good friends but after he and minah told me i knew i couldn't do something like that to jiwon."

donghyuk frowned, "do you still like him?"

you sighed, "it's complicated...i think it's less of feelings now and more of a deep caring..."

donghyuk nodded and nudged you, "do you like someone else then?"

you groaned and hit your head on your binder, "yes..."

donghyuk leaned forward and smiled, "who is it?"

you sheepishly smiled and blushed, "please don't make me say."

donghyuk's smile got wider and his eyes brightened, "please (y/n)."

you scoffed and turned on your heel, "i met you like one month ago i don't trust people that easily."

donghyuk tapped his chin, as to think for a moment, and then he grabbed your hand, "let's ditched."

you pulled your hand away from him but smiled, "what made you change your mind honor student?"

donghyuk said nothing for a while and just kept walking with you. the silence in the air grew unbelievably thick and then he finally began to speak, "well i mean...i want to get closer with you, and no better way to get closer to you than to ditch. maybe even then you'll trust me more."

-

donghyuk threw his stuff in the back of his trunk and smiled, "i hope you don't mind but i invited my friends and they'll meet us at the arcade."

"arcade?" you said with one eyebrow raised, "i never agreed to go to an arcade."

donghyuk laughed and smiled at you, "well babe if you want to keep ditching you're going to have to get used to this."

"babe? that's so nasty," you said while scrunching your nose.

donghyuk tapped his steering wheel aggressively, "you didn't say that whenever jiwon called you babe."

you shuttered at the sound of his name, "it was a dare and i was forced by my brother not to complain because he thought he was doing me a favor. it wasn't his fault that he didn't know minah and jiwon were together or that i was trying to get over him. why are you bringing it up anyway? pft what are you jealous?"

donghyuk stayed silent and then he spoke up, "to be honest?"

you raised your eyebrow and curiously said, "to be honest."

donghyuk shifted in his seat and said, "yeah i am, or was."

you tried to maintain a straight face but couldn't help and crack a smile, "but why would you be jealous?"