Chapter 64

"~*Lucy's POV*~

It was a couple of hours after we had picked up Louis and Eleanor from the airport. The rest of the boys had joined us at our house, and we were all getting ready to go out for dinner together. We had all enjoyed getting to know Eleanor, when I told Louis I approved, I really and truly meant it. I could tell just by the way she looked at him that she loved him. It reminded me of the way I used to look at him. And I honestly hoped that things would work out for them.

"You almost ready love?" Harry asked, poking his head into our bedroom.

"Just a sec." I said, smiling at him.

I couldn't believe how...how..nice he had been to Lou. Despite everything that had happened...he acted like they were still 2 old best friends; and nothing that went on in the past 2 years actually happened. It was incredible really.

For the dinner I was wearing just a simple red dress with black heels. It wasn't too low cut or anything, and it went to about 3 inches above my knee. So just a cute, classy dress. My makeup was its usual, I actually just left it from the way I had had it this morning.

And my hair was just swept up into a casual up-do.

"you look lovely." Harry said, pulling me into his arms, his forehead pressed against mine.

"You look rather dashing yourself mr styles." I mused, smiling.

Harry chuckled, and I felt his breath fan teasingly over my lips.

"You know I love you, right? More than anything else in the world?" he asked, his words coming out haltingly, like he was thinking as he spoke.

I looked at him curiously.

"yes..I..I know that...Haz are you alright..?"

"I just really love you." he said again before crushing his lips to mine.

His lips moved slowly in sync with mine, a slow, sweet, heated kiss.

"OI! LOVEBIRDS. WE'RE LEAVING!" Niall yelled, causing me and Harry to bolt apart.

"He's always doing that." Harry chuckled against my lips, smirk playing across his.

"Mmmmm well he's right. Don't want to keep them waiting!"

I patted him gently on the cheek, giving him one last quick kiss before slipping past him out to the living room.

"You've got a little smudge. Right there." Zayn sniggered, motioning to his lips.

My hand flashed up to my face, covering my mouth as I darted to the closest mirror.

Right enough, my lipstick was smudged across my lips.

"Damnit Harry." I grumbled, having to go back to my room to reapply it.

All the boys were laughing at me, even Louis. Eleanor was holding in little giggles, and Bella was just laughing because everybody else was.

"couldn't help yourself mate?" Zayn asked Harry, clapping him on the shoulder as I came back out.

I rolled my eyes.

"oh grow up Zayn." I grumbled, trying to fight back the smile that was slowly making its way onto my face.

"You love it, really." he teased, before darting out the door to Harry's range rover.

*****

"Lucy? Do you know what you want?" Harry asked me.

He had already ordered for Bella and himself, as had everybody else. Now it was just me.