Chapter-14

The drive to Jin's apartment was quite long as he lived on the other side of the city, Yoongi decided to take a nap while Namjoon and Hoseok were busy in their mobiles. Light music was being played in the background, the atmosphere was calm in the car but not for Jungkook whose mind was not at rest. He was sitting on his favorite spot at window side and kept his gaze on the shops and trees passing by, should I call Jimin too? Why should I? What would happen there? I hope hyung has some info on Tae, will he?...... several thoughts kept coming in his mind. The thoughts halted when a voice ringed in his head.

"Ggukie I can feel you are tensed, you sound tense, what are you thinking"

Jungkook looked around to his hyungs who were still the same, he was tensed that how easily Taehyung's memories keep moving in his head, is he going insane? NO, he likes it, he want it to be there, he leans comfortably on his seat and closes his eyes to let the memories take over him.

"Gguk talk to me" Taehyung was now worried. He was waiting for the response of Jungkook from other side as they were talking on phone.

"I am fine Taehi, just want you here with me" Jungkook hides his worry. He doesn't want to bother the other with what happened with CEO and the reason why they were not able to meet for more than a month, Taehyung was sad for it but never complained because he knew he was dating a celebrity and can't hope for normal things.

"Okay, then pick me up, Wong Ju's baths is near the library it is not crowded safe for you." Taehyung tells excitedly, he was dying to meet the other.

"You were again in the library.... reading books to kids?..." Jungkook asks now shuffling in his car seat.

"Yeah, it soothes me, the kids add positivity, they are pure beings, you can also do that sometime" Taehyung preaches.

"Just come to the place I will be reaching in no time" Jungkook orders Taehyung to which Taehyung follows without further delay. He was already outside library when Jungkook called him.

The autumn air hit Taehyung while he paced towards the spot where Jungkook will meet him. The yellow, orange leaves covered the roads and were turning brown, Taehyung's foot caused crunching sound as the leaves were pressed with the weight. He stood at the spot under a tree, from which leaves were falling whenever the blow of wind hit the tree.

Jungkook reaches there and was mesmerized to see his beautiful boyfriend in an equally beautiful surrounding, it was so aesthetically pleasing how the brown bangs of Taehyung shifts with each blow of wind exposing his clear, smooth forehead, that Jungkook loves to peck. The boy looked so vulnerable and innocent with his head down looking at the leaves on the ground Jungkook wanted to hug him there and protect him from any harm.

Jungkook slides his window glass down calling out Taehyung's name, to which the other responds with a boxy smile and runs towards the car door which was now opened for him to sit. He sits inside and bows at the driver then turns to Jungkook who was still staring him, he hugs him as if to cover all the time that they haven't met for, neither of them wants to move away, but do so when the driver asks them where to head to.

"So tell me now what's wrong?" Taehyung asks

Jungkook can't tell him that he had some insecurities now in their relationship he had heard that Taehyung is seeing someone else too though he doesn't want to believe it but his possessive self is making it difficult for him to keep quiet. Also, there was rumour in media of Jungkook dating an idol from a girl group which hyped instantly and what worried him more was Taehyung didn't question him about that, he just asked about the pic and what they were doing and then he never said anything on the topic. How was he so calm? Can Jungkook be that calm? NO, Jungkook knew he was very possessive.