Telling the Past

The interviewer sat in front of me. Smiling nervously. I gave her an encouraging smile. I get this a lot now that I'm a famous super star.

I've been in the biggest blockbuster/ awarding winning movies, made Grammy awards winning albums, successful business woman. I am world's top bachelorettes.

I am an iconic as my best friends say.

I have everything I've ever wanted but, my life it wasn't always like this. I never thought that I would become what I am now. People tend to think like that when they been constantly put down their whole life.

"Channel Dela Rosa I'm so sorry I'm nervous...its just I'm a very big fan." Says the interview getting all giddy and she blushed.

"Thank you." I smiled kindly. I love people like her. They are the reasons I'm doing what I love the most.

"Okay let's start with the questions." She says. "Okay you have been in the headlines for quite a while. It seems like the whole world can't get enough of you they want to know all about you and who you are more as a person."

Oh yeah I see where this is going. Typically I never talk about my family or just my younger life in general. It's not people of a time I want to remember.

"So can you tell me a little bit of your parents?" She asked.

Those people. Ugh I'm just going to avoid that one

I smiled.

"I have an amazing father figure Dean. He's been there and I love him and my mother figure is Lorena she's awesome." I say.

"What about your real parents?" She pressed on.

"Who?" I said. "My parents are Dean and Lorena."

They were the ones that believed in me on my rise to fame and guided me. Unlike my real parents West and Sandra.

After that question she kind of got the gif that I didn't want to be asked personal questions about the past. And started to ask about the my next movie role and my upcoming album.

"You did amazing sweetie." Says John my make up artist as I got to my hotel room.

Daliza my manger walked in talking on the phone.

"She scheduled to play in Coachella next week." She says sitting down in a make up chair as her assistant gave her a drink. "Yes she's playing the biggest stage. She the one the people want to see... I don't give a shit about that, she can't play at your daughters party just because you are the king of a country. Come Edgar I told you to delay your daughters birthday two weeks that's the only way I can fit you in her schedule."

Oh King Edgar has been begging Daliza to have me play at his daughters party but he asked to late. I'm in a tight schedule already at the studio, Coachella, awards season is coming up and red carpets.

Daliza Smiled.

"See it wasn't that hard was it." Says Daliza hanging up. "Looks like you'll be playing at her birthday within the next two week."

"Girl I'm so tired." Says John taking my make up off to redo it.

"Aren't we all." Says Lucy my hair girl.

"Well that's show business it never stops." Says Daliza texting on her phone.

"Thank god tonight is your last concert of your tour." Says John doing my make up. Usually i would be already at the stadium but due to the interview I'm a little delayed.

Josie walked in a hurry with my outfit to change into so can get to the stadium ready to go. Josie is my assistant. She handles my personal emails and makes my life a lot easier.