9. A Shitty Excuse

"Bakugou-san?" His ash blonde hair was the first thing you saw when you woke up.

You were in Recovery Girl's office, on the hospital bed. Bakugou had pulled up a chair and sat beside you.

Katsuki's crimson eyes perked up at you as he started spewing out insults. "You fucking shitty girl. You're so damn shitty. Die. Die. Your plans were so fucking dumb. Only a fucking idiot Deku would do something as suicidal as that."

You smiled back and ruffled his hair. "Thank you for worrying, Bakugou-san."

"DIE. I'M NOT WORRIED. WE COULD'VE FUCKING LOST CAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS." Bakugou grabbed your hand that was on his hair and ripped it off.

"Speaking of the match, what happened?" You asked.

Bakugou simply replied, "You blacked out. You got sent to this room. Recovery Girl healed you. We won."

You smiled upon hearing the last two words. "That's great." You got up from your bed.

"What do you mean 'that's great'? You got seriously injured, shitty girl." Bakugou stepped aside to give you some room.

"Yes, but we won. Against Todoroki-san, especially." You opened the door and walked out of Recovery Girl's office, towards the direction of Class 1-A.

Bakugou followed. "Where are you going, shitty girl? It's fucking 5."

"Oh. I thought it was still school hours." You laughed slightly, embarrassed.

Bakugou tch-ed. "I wouldn't be in your damn room if it was. There's something called a fucking clock."

"In that case, let me at least buy you dinner. You know, as a thank you for waiting for me." You started to walk towards the exit.

Bakugou followed again. Complying to your offer, he said, "Shitty girl, that's a shitty excuse. You know you're dying to have dinner with me."

You laughed slightly. "Well, I can't deny that, Bakugou-san."