Bonus Chapter |2| R rated

...continued smut.

---------------

Elijah Garcia

Ever since Sammy and I started having sex, I've bottomed. I loved it and I didn't want to hurt him by topping. I was okay with bottoming, I loved feeling Sammy inside me, in short, anything concerning Sammy, I loved it.

I wanted to top though. I wanted to make him writhe in passion beneath me as I fucked his cute pale ass but I was in no hurry to do that. I was ready to wait until he wanted it as much as I did and I didn't think it'll be this soon but Sammy's eyes, body and words proved me wrong. He wanted it to.

I pulled myself away from his dick and moved forward so our faces were close and my hands were the only thing stopping me from lying fully on top him. "Really?" I ask softly.

He nodded, "I want you now Elijah."

I brushed his blond hair away from his face. "Sammy you know I love you right? I can wait until you're ready."

He cupped my face, "I'm ready. I want to feel you inside me Elijah," he kissed me, putting his leg over me, his still hard penis, pressing into my tummy. "Please."

That was all I needed to hear –and feel – before I connected our lips in another passionate dance, my tongue feeling him up, he moaned into the kiss and we both grinded into each other. My hands touched him all around, not getting enough of his hard muscles. We continued to kiss, touch and grind for what felt like seconds but was definitely more. When Sammy started thrusting into me, I pulled off him with a smile and turned to our bedside drawers. The bottom drawer was stashed with condoms, a lube and a dildo. I haven't used the Dildo since I bought it, I'm definitely going to one of this days.

I closed the drawer after taking out the lube and a condom. I kissed Sammy, looking into his eyes for confirmation before lowering myself down on him. My mouth covered his dick once more and I ran my tongue all over him.

"Oh-- ah-- Elijah."

I let him pop out and we kept our eyes locked on each other as I squinted some lube into my fingers. Ready babe? I asked with my eyes and he answered with his too, biting down on his lip. Still not looking away, I found his entrance with my index finger. His breathing hitched up and I popped my finger into him.

"Mmm..."

Finally tearing my eyes away from his, I looked down at his hole and put another finger in, moving it around. I continued to watch his face as I finger fucked him, adding more fingers and widening him up. When he showed any signs of pain, I sucked on his dick, pulling a moan out of him. I got into a steady flow of sucking and finger fucking, soon enough, Sammy was moaning again and thrusting down on my fingers.

"Uh...aah...more... more Elijah. More."

I fucked some more before pulling myself up, letting my fingers pop out of him. I wiped them on the sheets and smiled at Sammy. "Who knew you were so impatient?"

"Shut up."

With a smile, I teared open the condom, rolling it over my shaft. I squinted some more lube over me and positioned myself in between Sammy's leg. He spread his legs open, folding them up. I placed my hands on both his knees, moving closer until my tip touched his entrance. I lowered down to kiss him and he kissed me back, now slowly with many many words and feels in between.

With one hand on my dick, I pushed into Sammy, kissing and biting down on his neck. My head pushed pass the entrance, going in and Sammy's eye shut in pain, his back aching up to me.

"Ommm..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I whispered staying still as he got adjusted to pain and also getting back a little control lest I bust my nut before anything begins.

Sammy was so tight and the way he was clamping down on me was close to sending me over the edge. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, the only noise in the room being our heaving breaths. I could feel his chest rise and fall and I kissed him. "You okay?"

He nodded, "I am."

I kissed him some more and my hips moved forward. He didn't stop me and I moved some more until I was in deep enough.

"Fuck. You're b..big!" He groaned eyes shut tightly as his neck turned around, adjusting to the pain.

"Duh." I replied looking down at our connection. I wasn't in fully yet but he didn't need to know that.

"Asshole."

I smirked, "I wouldn't comment on that."

He smiled slyly, "why? Because you--" his words disappeared into the sex air as I slowly started pulling out.

"You were saying?" I asked eyes glued to my dick and his hole.

"I-I was saying because you--" I slammed back into him. "Fuck! Asshole!"

I slowly pulled back out again and slammed into him again. "Fuck Elijah..." I smirked. Giving into his wishes.

"Gladly babe."

I kissed him, pulling out and going back in more harder. His moans rose and so did my pace.

"Damn... Fuck... Uhh... Elijah... Aaaah."

I continued slamming into Sammy, fucking him and getting my wishes come true; he was writhing beneath me. Practically screaming out my name. With my panting breath, I pulled his legs up on my shoulders, moving closer and holding unto his butt. I pushed into and pulled out of him as fast and hard as I could, his taking my full dick now like a pro. My hand grabbed hold of his dick that was already dripping and I started jacking him off. I was so close, I was so close words can't say how.

"Yea. Fuck, that's it. Fuck yea! Oh fuck!"

Sammy tighten around me practically drawing the cum out of me as he came screaming my name out, fisting up the sheets and going frozen still. I pulled into him, holding him close to me as I fell over the edge, losing my mind.

"Oh God Sammy." I groaned out, my hips bucking as I released my last remains.

I don't know how long we lay there panting and slowly coming off our high and returning back. My eyes opened up when I felt Sammy's fingers running through my hair. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed. I kissed his cheek and swollen lips. "You okay?"

He nodded, not saying a word. "You sure?" He nodded again. "Anything hurts?"

"Not right now." He finally says, his voice hoarse.

"Do you need water?" I asked already pulling up, my softening dick popped out of him and he moaned. I rolled the full condom off me. "We should take a bath. Come on after I bring your water, I'll meet you in--"

"Elijah?" He called holding unto my hand.

"Yea?"

"Hold me."

I threw the tied condom to the floor and wiped Sammy's cum off my tummy before lowering myself behind him, wrapping my hands around him. He sunk into my embrace and we both sighed in content.

"I love you Sammy."

"I love you too."

I held him until he fell asleep, I don't know how long I watched him sleep, breathing softly but eventually I also gave in to sleep.

To many more sex, love and our story. Because this is definitely not the end.

-----------------

That's the end. Lol

Vote and comment. How did I do? Satisfied?

x CriticallyIntense