#4

Taehyung was doing a small summer job in one of the cafes opposite to the building his uncle worked in. That way, he would feel safe but he could also do something useful and not waste his entire summer sleeping and eating. The cafe was small and homey. It had a very cozy vibe to it and Taehyung would usually sit at one of the corner tables as he drew. He was always passionate about art, but decided to study for his mother's sake. He needed to be in a position where he could support her.

The cafe was owned by an elderly couple, who were nothing but kind and caring. Taehyung had an appealing image to old people, as he looked innocent and small. When Taehyung used to come and study at the cafe when he had school, he started to grow very close to the couple. He wasn't getting paid for working there, he just wanted to help them out since they looked tired from having to do all the work.

There were no customers at the cafe at the time, so Taehyung plopped himself down on one of the tables, excitedly pulling out his sketching book and folding his legs on the chair, like a child. He stuck his pencil in this month as he scrunched up his nose trying to find some inspiration.

Jungkook and his group were heading towards the cafe for their coffee break. Jungkook caught sight of the small boy sitting alone in the cafe, sinfully liking his lips as the pencil laid between his plump lips. Jungkook had to force himself to look away as he had to cross the road, and wasn't planning on dying anytime soon.

Taehyung suddenly heard the door open and shut his sketchbook, he wasn't comfortable showing his in his notebook to anyone else, they were personal. His other sketches,he didn't mind people seeing them that much. Jungkook found himself growing more curious at the Taehyung shut his book, it was almost like he was...afraid?

Taehyung quickly scurried over to the counter, leaving his belongings scattered on table.

"H-he-hello, what can I do for you?", Taehyung asked, a smile plastered on his face. He was nervous. The six boys standing in front of him were gorgeous. Like, damn.

"Hello," Hoseok replied with an even brighter smile, "we would like six coffees and ten muffins, please." he said, shooting a look at Jungkook.

Jungkook shot his hands up in surrender, "What? I worked out like a bitch."

Taehyung lightly chuckled and Jungkook dusted himself off with pride knowing that he made the boy laugh. "Of course, I'll bring them to you."

Taehyung went to the back and grabbed some muffins while he waited for the coffee to brew, he then walked over to the table where the six boys where, "Here you go, enjoy!"

He was walking back to the counter when the old man who owned the cafe called out for Taehyung. He referred to them as grandparents since they were like family to him.

"Yes, grandfather?" Taehyung said as he walked towards the tables where his grandfather was standing in front of him.
His grandfather was standing in front of one of the many beautiful, aesthetic paintings in his cafe, all Taehyungs work, ones that he hung up after so many arguments with Taehyung. Taehyung didn't think his work was good enough for the cafe, but he wanted to make his grandparents happy.

"Son! Here." He placed money in Taehyungs hand, making him look up in confusion.

"What is this? I thought I told you, I'm not working here to be paid, Grandfather."

His grandfather chuckled lightly, "My sweet boy, this is what one of my regular customers paid for your painting. He loved it. I told you you'd make good sales!"

Taehyungs eyes lit up, "What?! Oh my god OH MY GOD!", he hugged the man and started jumping around, running towards his grandmother who came into the store then too. "THEY LIKED MY WORK!!"

His grandmother was a beautiful woman, she may have been old, but one could tell that she used to be very beautiful and elegant during her days. She smiled a warm smile and ruffled his hair, "I'm sure they did, Taehyungie. You're very talented, we've told you thousands of times."

Taehyung blushed at the words and immediately turned back to his grandfather, but stopped when he saw all the six boys staring at him. He looked down at the floor embarrassed, "S-sorry about that. Please enjoy your coffee. Sorry again." Taehyung said as he bowed down.

All the boys smiled and told him it was okay, and Taehyung was too focused on the money in his hand to notice Jungkook staring at him.

He walked to his grandfather as he placed the bill back into his hands, "Son, what are you doing?" his grandfather exclaimed, stretching his hand out along with the money for Taehyung to take.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, pushing his hand away as he hugged him one more time. "Grandfather, it was because of you that my paintings are out here. I would never have done it if it wasn't for you, so please, keep the money. It's not mine, it's yours."

Grandfather was about to protest, but Taehyung cut him off, "Aah-ah-ah, don't argue with me, please. I want to help you out. You're like family."

His grandparents smiled fondly at him, "We love you, Taehyung. Never forget that."

"I love you too."

"W-what a beautiful sight," Hoseok said as he sniffed. Yoongi groaned, "Stop crying, you fuck turtle. We've got to go back and rap now."

"Hey! Why you gotta be so rude all the time?"

Yoongi shrugged as the rest of the group laughed at Hoseok and Yoongis constant bickering.

Jungkook was too busy trying to push away the warm feeling in his heart when he saw what had taken place. Taehyung was so caring and so generous, he was an angel. He watched as Taehyung skipped back and sat on the table, back to his position, thinking about what to sketch that day.

Jungkook shrugged the feeling off, maybe he just wanted to know what Taehyung would be like an a friend. He seemed caring, Jungkook was just curious what it would be like to have a friend like him.
Yeah, that's it, a friend. Nothing more.
Because of course, he was straight.