Chapter 7 - After They Return

"Don't be ridiculous Mr.Manggahasa his my husband."

"WHAT?!"

(WHAT?!)

"Y-you're married?" he said downtrodden.

"Yes we've been happily married for a year now, right honey?" she said while flashing a bright smile at me.

"Y-yeah, though she sometimes want to keep our marriage a secret to anyone." I blink at Mr.Manggahasa who seems to be in extreme shock.

"Jeez, honey you're such a kidder, anyway it's nice to see you Mr.Manggahasa but we have to go home now, to our house that we share."

(She doesn't really need to point the obvious out...)

As we enter the car the poor guy seems to be frozen from the spot we left him his color fading as if his drifting into nothingness.

When we exit the parking lot and entered highway.

"S-sorry about that Mina, that guy has been bothering me for months he keeps on asking me for a date, I'm almost run out of excuses to reject him."

"It's okay, I'm just glad I got to help you with that."

"Yeah, no kidding, I'm so glad you got in on the spot I really appreciate it."

(My heart almost jump out of my mouth when she suddenly clings in to me and said I'm his husband,)

"But are you sure that's okay?"

"Hmn? What do you mean?"

"I mean he might spread you having a husband in your office."

"Oh, I don't mind, In fact that'll be great, no more unwanted attention for me, and I can finally focus on my work,"

"That's good news then." (she doesn't mind huh?)

Afterwards...

"We're back..." greeted Tegemi while she opens the main door for me.

"Finally home..." I said putting all the shopping bag in the kitchen counter.

"God that was heavy..."

"I told you not to carry it all at ones." Said Tegemi puffing her cheeks.

"Ehehehe..."

"Anyway thank you so much, you did really well."

"It's my pleasure."

(I'm so happy that I was able to help her out in more way than one today.)

"Well, I'll be at my room, just call me if you need me,"

As I turn to leave...

My vision suddenly starts swimming, and I feel like I'm about to faint.

"Mina, are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh! No worries I suddenly just felt light headed that's all."

"Huh? Will you be alright?"

"Yes, no worries."

Tegemi runs towards me, worried.

"You don't look okay, here let me help you."

She lifts up my arms wraps around her shoulder as she held up my waist

My heart was screaming inside.

"T-Tegemi I told you I'm alright..."

"Be a good boy and cooperate let's just go upstairs."

"Ah, but..."