• Books In Process Of Writing •

W R I T I N G

Hey My Lovely Babies!

I have been asked a lot about any future books I am going to publish and when they will be out, on Wattpad and on Inkitt. So I decided to give you guys the breaking news.

I have a lot of stuff planned!

I am super excited! Squealing like a pig. Here are the covers and backstories for the books. If you want to read the description for these, skip to the next chapter.

Please do not steal my ideas. I spent hours drafting and writing, so yeah...

Anyways

h e r e  w e  g o

L O V E  T O  H A T E  Y O U

Guys, this was my actual first Wattpad book

Guys, this was my actual first Wattpad book. But the whole thing was so messy. I learned so much while writing this. But it got hard to continue after a while because I changed my writing style when I started IASTBBFK. Which is why I decided to take it down and rewrite most of it.

I don't really remember the name of the book that inspired me to write this. But the book was about a blind boy. Such a lovely book, but the author published it and I didn't get the chance to buy it.

So I decided to write my own story with a blind boy. I was also into childhood sweetheart stories at that time and the whole next door neighbour stories.

Plus, there are flashbacks throughout the first 15 chapters. I saw one of my favourite authors do this in one of my absolute favourite books and was like woah I love this. Totally Stealing The Idea...

Go To The Next Chapter To Read The Story Descriptions!!!

A  S W E E T  K I S S  T R I L O G Y