• Description For The Books In The Chapter Above•

T H E B L U R B S

Hey My Baby Dumplings!

So here are the blurbs for the books. Hope you like them!

•••

I L O V E T O H A T E Y O U
Lux Kennedy Snow & Elian Grey Carter

Lux Snow never imagined that there would ever come a day where she had to go back to the place she had left behind.

A desperate plea and an offer she can't seem to refuse has her flying back to stay with her once best friend, for two months.

Her only request is to remain under cover. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Lux isn't the same person she was years ago.

And Elian, he has lost his sight.

A D E V I L' S S W E E T K I S S
Kayria Deva & Ashweath Chandiran

Just in the fourth year of her medical studies, Kayria Deva is far from ready to get married. All she wants is to finish her studies and do something useful with her life.

That all goes down the drain when she falls into the arms of the man who turned her world upside down a few years ago. The guy she never thought she would ever have to face again.

Now a misunderstanding has her sitting and listening to their parents discuss their marriage details.

Her life is about to turn upside down once again. But maybe it is for the better this time.

A P L A Y E R' S S W E E T K I S S
Juliana Storm & Dhineesh Deva

As long as it isn't my brother! Were the words her best friend had said when Juliana Storm jokingly had mentioned that she wanted to date a Tamil guy in the future.

Yet when Liana has to stay with him for a year to finish her studies abroad, she can't help but start taking a sudden interest in him.

His dark and mysterious appearance has her yearning for his attention, even tho he is far from what she would have looked for in a potential boyfriend.

There is only one problem though. Dhineesh refuses to date any white chicks, especially his little sister's best friend.

A N E R D' S S W E E T K I S S
Aiyana Chandiran & Hades Blackwood

For years Aiyana Chandiran has wanted her best friends calloused hands on her body.

When Hades finally reciprocates her feelings they get thrown into a whole new set of challenges. Is her best friend really the one?

Will they manage to stay together?

T R U S T M E, S H E A I N' T N O S H A S T A D A I S Y
Ayra Caysie Graham & Kiran Santiago Reed

Two weeks before she is about to move in with her brother and his best friend, Ayra Graham does the most stupid thing she could have ever seen herself doing.

Sending Kiran Reed her nude on snapchat.

Accidentally.

On the verge of freaking out she also discovers that her brother is going to move out of their apartment.

Which leaves her to share a place with undeniably hot Kiran all alone.

M I L E S A W A Y F R O M H E A V E N
Jay Elaine Dawn & Oliver Carson

Jay had always gotten everything she wanted in life. She had a perfect life... I'll come back to this one later.

T H E A L P H A K I N G S W I L D R O S E
Xanie Rose Wilder & Jude Elliot Night

She is broken.

He is scarred.

She is kind (most of the time).

He is an arrogant piece of butt (24/7, no less)

She has a promise to fulfill. One that she has to accomplish no matter what happens to her.

He never wished for a mate. Just the thought repulses him. Rejecting her is the first thought that jumps to his mind after an hour of ogling at her.

But despite everything she doesn't want a mate either. She isn't ready.

And never will be (what a mindset, I mean look at your mates' butt cheeks woman! How can you not be ready for that:0. They look squashy......moving on...)

Rejection just isn't a way out for either of them though, not for now atleast.

And now she has to stay, just for a while, just till the stupid bond can be broken and they can go their separate ways.

But as they say; there is only a thin line between hate and love. Will they be able to overcome their fears and accept eachother just the way they are?

B R O O thats like the shittiest description I have ever written. But I just copy pasted it from my drafts from last year. So just ignore it...I am going to rewrite it...I promise!

Love,
V

•••

I am supposed to be offline until May 2020...just because I have exams till the 20th of May...and I have a shit ton of other things to do. So I am really sorry about that. I might post something if I feel like it tho. I was just too excited not to show you guys!

And check out my new insta: vituwrites

posted: 6.12.19

Love,
V