Prologue

Author notes: Btw the prologue is meant to be cliche and the rest of the story will (hopefully) won't be as cliche.

Honey's long, gorgeous blonde hair flowed down her head, swishing as she elegantly walked down the school corridor-- the sun catching every single strand, making it glow and causing the already beautiful girl to become even more pretty. Every step she took, sounded like a musical note; delicate and light but also strong and powerful. All of the boys around Honey blushed and looked away, many looked as if they were about to faint due to the sheer beauty of the blonde. The girls, on the other hand, gossiped in the background, eyeing the girl with both awe and jealousy. Right before Honey was about to enter into her homeroom, she was stopped by three very familiar girls.

"We're so, so, so, so sorry Honey for all of the pain and suffering we caused you. We didn't know any better and got caught up in [Name]'s lies. We shouldn't have mindlessly spread the rumors about you. Can you forgive us?" Honey stared at the three girls in front of her, all three of them looked guilty, however, all of them also used to be the followers of [Name], her school bully.

"Honey accepts your apologies!" The said girl smiled sweetly not noticing all of the boys around her blushing, face red like a tomato. Honey truly was a kind soul, despite everything that happened to her, Honey had a heart of gold that could forgive anyone. Mixed with her beauty and kind personality, she was always described as the reincarnation of the Goddess of Kindness and beauty herself and the three girls could finally see why.

"THANK YOU, HONEY," all three of them shouted, eyes brimming with tears. How could they be so blind and fall for [Name]'s lies. Honey was both beautiful inside and out. She was kind and as innocent as a dove, while [Name]'s rumors made her out to be a lying, two-faced b****.

Unbeknownst to the three girls, [Name] heard this apology and stormed up to her ex-followers. Scolding them with her obnoxious voice, "You know what you little faker, you're supposed to hate her, not apologize." The bully hissed. "You're a coward, trying to beg for forgiveness when you knew everyone started to actually like this spoiled br-"

"No, no! Don't ever say that about your friend. They just felt guilty about everything they did, in fact, I forgive all of you for everything you did to me." Honey declared, smiling proudly. She really was a kind soul and everyone could feel it, except for the cold-hearted [Name].

"You know what little Princess, you think you're so damn special just because you're a little nice. Well news flash darling, the real world isn't that kind." [Name] shouted.

"And make sure you stay away from my darling Leo." [Name] whispered menacingly, making sure that only Honey could hear those words.

The blonde haired girl's eyes started to tear up, causing everyone in the hallway to clench their hearts at the sight of Honey crying. Suddenly, as if a switch had been flipped, everyone began to riot against [Name] for daring to go against their beautiful goddess.

"Maybe you should eat the makeup so you'll feel prettier on the inside!"

"Now I know why everyone talks behind your back."

"Honey, don't listen to her. You're beautiful and no one should tell you that you aren't!" Comment after comment was being thrown at [Name], causing her blood to boil. Forgetting all about her reputation, [Name] raised her hand and was about to slap the petite girl.

Honey closed her eyes, bracing for the impact, but it never came. Hesitantly, she opened her golden eyes, making her seem even more innocent-like. A slender, black-hair boy stood in front of Honey, his hand holding onto [Name]'s wrist, preventing her from completing her task. The sunlight reflected off his glasses giving him an almost sophisticated vibe. He was wearing the school's uniform, a student council badge rested on the left side of his jacket and boy did he look smokin'.

"Stop this at once, [Name]." His cold and emotionless voice rang out. [Name] glared at the man in front of her and ran away like the coward she was.

[Name]'s true colors have finally been revealed.

"*Gasp* Leo..." Honey's murmured in her soft and melodious voice. "I thought you hated me."

"How could I ever hate you. Every day, whenever I see you with other guys, I want to hug you, kiss you and say you were mine." Leo said, his voice emotionless. "Honey, I love you."

"I love you too!" Honey shouted with glee. Everyone looked at the happy couple, not noticing how frustrated the male was when his 'beloved' swung her arms around him.

Honey finally got her happy ending. Her school bully now gone and ruined and the love of her life with her at last. Honey was the happiest girl in the world.

----Mission completed----

+10,000 credits