𝐈𝐕 - 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕰𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐝

"𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"

(Unbeta-ed version)

“Are you really serious about the ally with Erauri, Your Highness?”

Taehyung stares at his guard, Hoseok for a second before he continues to wipe his sword. “Better than Sharon. I will not make any treaty with that arrogant king and his ill-manners son…”

Hoseok let out a soft chuckle at the remarks. “I know that the King of Sharon is well-known for his tyranny reign, but his son? You are referring to Prince Seokjin right?”

Taehyung nodded before he clicked his tongue in annoyance. “He is indeed the heir of Sharon, being so narcissist and self-proud of himself. I met with him not too long ago at this one convention. Oh dear Lord, I almost punched his handsome face for his audacity to belittle our kingdom. He purposely provoking me with his venomous words, saying we need Sharon’s help to keep on surviving. Ugh, I’ll hate him till my last breath!”

“I bet he is like his father then…” remarks Hoseok. The foe between Sharon and Kaen had prolonged for centuries and Sharon had been taken advantage of Kaen because of it’s a small kingdom. However, The King had no intention to make a treaty with Sharon, knowing the reason behind it – Kaen precious mine coal.

“I wish I’ll never see him again in my life!” raged Taehyung while gritting his teeth in hatred.

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung’s rant. He was well-versed about the young king of Kaen attitudes. When he loves, he loves dearly and when he hates, he hates to the core. No one ever dares to try to piss him off in the palace. The consequences of it are unbearable. That is why the assembly of the court didn’t have the gut to tickle off the prince’s patience. He will never spare anyone who had messed with him. Not even his own father.

However, Hoseok being the guard since the Prince was twelve – known the Prince real heart. He was a man full of passion and loves. He has a warm heart, loving everyone equally and had a beautiful smile. It’s just that, after the Queen passed away three years ago because of an unknown illness, Taehyung had changed drastically. He became more cynical and being suspicious to everyone. He thought his mother had been poisoned and someone had wanted to kill the royal family. Nothing was proven till now, but Taehyung keeps on investigating and never let his guard down. Not even for a second.