Chapter 11

I sat in the carriage beside Levi, messing with my bracelet as the Commander and Levi spoke. I kinda tuned out of the conversation. I'm clearly more interested in my bracelet.

"The bracelet is actually quite interesting Cadet." I glance up and look at both people. Who said that?

"Yes, I received it a long time ago." I say looking down at it.

"Can I see it Cadet?" The Commander says. Okay maybe he spoke. I nod and bring my wrist closer to him. He holds my hand and inspects it and Levi speaks.

"Don't break it Eyebrows, its pure silver."

"So it is. You know they don't sell pure silver anymore. They usually sell the fake kind. But this is different. How did you obtain it Cadet?" He asks, still holding onto it.

"I received it from birth." I answer.

"And where is the clasp to remove it?" He asks.

"I'm not completely sure Sir." I answer truthfully. Levi glances at it and then sits comfortable again.

"So you've never removed it Cadet?" He asks, I shake my head, and then he continues, "Are you implying this has fitted your wrist perfectly since birth?" I drop my wrist away from him.

"I'm honestly not sure Sir. I have no memory of ever removing it."

"Eyebrows, it was probably bigger on her when she was younger." Levi covers for me.

Thank the Walls. This is too pressuring for me.

We arrive at I don't know and are welcomed by Commander Nile. We are slightly late, but it doesn't matter.

"Hello Commander Nile. I am here with Squad Leader Levi and our new Cadet, Y-" Erwin is cut of by Nile who speaks.

"Yes Cadet Y/N L/N. Such a shame she didn't join the Military Police, we would have been very welcoming and glad."

"Yes yes, Hello Nile." Levi speaks.

"Hello Cadet Y/N. Glad to meet you." He says ignoring him and taking my right hand and lifting it elegantly. Ew. His hands are sweaty.

He drops my hand and I salute and answer, "Hello Sir."

"So-" A loud bang cuts off Commander Nile.

Remember to stay calm. I glance behind me and see the Female Titan. I then face forward and see Commander Niles face in shock.

"What is this?! Erwin?!" Commander Nile says, practically shaking. I have to refrain myself from laughing. Levi hands me a handkerchief and I nod at him, before wiping my hands. His hands were way too sweaty. I put the fabric in my pocket, I'll wash it before giving it back.

"This is serious Commander." Erwin begins, "We must treat this like an invasion. A titan has entered, so we must evacuate every citizen, to prevent tragedies. Rally your troops and start evacuating citizens."

The person who was riding the horse for the carriage comes out with two suitcases. He hands one to me and the Commander. I immediately open it and start putting on the ODM gear.

Commander Nile looks at me and starts stuttering, "W-wai-t!" Commander Erwin opens the suitcase and puts the gear as well. "Erwin stop this!"

The Commander continues putting on his gear and I finish with my last few straps.

"I order you to stop this Erwin!" Commander Nile yells. Erwin hands the suitcase back to the man, who then comes to me and takes the suitcase from me.

"This is treason and I have the right to shoot you right now!!" Nile lifts his gun and every other soldier follows suit.

"Go ahead Commander. But be ready to take my position when I am dead." Erwin says. The look on Niles face was priceless.