Random Information I Found for Research

I don't know, maybe you're interested 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please don't disrespect any of these facts...let's keep an open mind, yeah?

Internet facts I found out according to first arc: (I tried to make it realistic)
• The minimum age to work in China is sixteen

• The legal age of consent for sex in China is fourteen years old

•The legal age to drink is eighteen

•The legal age to marry is twenty-two

Homosexuality is legal, but marriage seems to vary by region (it was hard to find the marriage law but this is what seems to be more true)

• The legal age to drive is eighteen

• In China, people technically stop school at around 15 since they only need nine years (six years of primary and three years of junior secondary). However, there is senior secondary that poses as a high school for grades 10-12. Taking this high school route basically guarantees university. This high school program is what Sun Hui takes in this world and back at his home (despite it being interstellar).
Sun Hui probably wouldn't be in high school if his parents found out before. The reason why his parents allow him this freedom is because of Wang Shuo (they want to impress his family) and because they already paid for his second year. It would be pointless to just take him out (he is half way through).