014

‼️SLIGHT SMUT‼️
as a gay male , writing some of
this made cringe a big ksksjs

yuta unbuttoned and unzipped sicheng's pants. yuta looked up to see him covering his face from embarrassment. "cute .." , yuta said softly. he pulled sicheng's boxers down to his mid-thigh and sicheng's dick sprung out. sicheng grabbed one of yuta's arms and said , "wait". sicheng calmed down to where he's comfortable enough in front of yuta and nodded to let him touch him.

yuta places his hand around the shaft and his thumb on the tip. sicheng but his bottom lip to hold back any loud sound that might come out. yuta placed his lips on sicheng's neck and kissing every free spot. he rubbed his thumb on the slit of the tip which sent pleasure to sicheng's body. yuta was now softly kissing sicheng's cheeks to keep him comfortable. he started stroking sicheng at a steady pace which caused the younger boy to grab onto yuta's bicep , arch his back , cover his own mouth , and let out a muffled moan.

"a-ah , hyung". yuta chuckled softly and started teasing the younger boy. he would stroke him fast or slow just to mess with the innocent one's mind. sicheng was squirming , whining , moaning as quiet as he can because they're still in a school where people couple hear them.
"shh , sichengie. you don't want people to catch us do you ? you'd be so embarrassed" , yuta said with a grin on his face as he started stroking faster to make sicheng closer to orgasm. his breathing was heavy , his cheeks were all red , and his forehead was cover in sweat.
"hyung~" , sicheng moaned which signaled he was close. yuta takes his hand away as sicheng lets out a muffled but loud moan as he orgasms.

they both snuck out of the book closet and went to the bathroom. they both went to a stall together to see what needs to be fixed. they fixed each other's hair and clothes but the one thing they couldn't fix was sicheng's neck. "hyung , what do we do ?!" , sicheng whisper yelled.
"well if we hadn't have been so horny .."
"the teacher will know we didn't go to the nurse !"
"we've only been gone for about 10 minutes , more or less. listen , i'll go get some concealer in the theatre room. wait for me here" , yuta said then left the bathroom.

they come back to class and the concealer covered up his hickies. the teacher raises an eyebrow since both have been gone for so long that the class has gone onto the next lesson. "is sicheng feeling all better now ?" , ms. nam asked.
"yes , he took medicine and laid in the bed for a while. turns out it was just the bad school lunch. i told him that he should bring his own lunch from now on but we don't need to go into detail. i was gone because i was watching him while the nurse was taking a "quick" lunch break" , yuta said in his sweet voice again. girls around the room we softly "aww"-ing at how soft his voice is and probably even how good he looks.
'surprise girls , we almost had sex so suck on that' , sicheng thought out of jealousy. but on second thought , they aren't dating.