Lies and Happiness

"Hey, Lloyd...can we just stay like this? Just until I fall asleep?"

Her voice is soft and quiet, almost as if she was nervous to ask me. She snuggles into my chest as I stroke her (h/l), (h/c) hair. 

I don't think I've ever been this calm and relaxed in my entire life. Though, it feels different. Is it because of our conversation we just had? About how she's been basically lying to my face this entire time and I never even noticed it? She lied to me about her happiness, her emotional state, everything, just so I didn't have to "waste my time" caring for her. It almost feels like our whole relationship is a lie. It makes me wonder, how many other things has she lied to me about?

I look down at the sleeping girl once more. This is actually the first time I've ever actually seen her sleep. Or, be asleep peacefully without being afraid she's gonna wake up. She's always been a light sleeper, even the tinest noise will wake her up. Heck, she's hardly even making a sound. It's kinda cute, actually.

Even though our whole relationship may be a lie, and the feelings I have for her may be for the facade she played, but I do know one thing: Making Y/n happy and helping her heal is one of my top priorities right now. I don't care how long it takes, i don't care about what I have to do, I will not give up until I can see a real smile from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, but sweet. 

I wanted to write SOMETHING because I was gonna upate my Ghost Zane AU on tumblr but emotions are bullshit and i want a refund.

No, but legit. I was gonna update that but then i got sad and lost all motavation. 

Anyway, as usual, I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!