8

After abruptly having the news dropped at you like a bomb, you decided to keep your lips shut and just wait for your mom to come. It's fine. Tae even assured that this was something normal for girls. Much to your relief.

However, you did ask him how he knew about this and his reply was simple.

"Noona has that too. She says if a girl starts having that then it means that she's healthy." He responds willingly before slightly bobbing the tip of your nose with his finger and leaning in.

"It means you're healthy Y/n." He grins.

Your mom eventually arrived after an hour or so and the thought of having her freak out when seeing your bed turn to like a murder scene in front of her eyes would probably be a terrifying sight. However, the second she stepped in your bedroom, she chuckled at the stains. You're left confused.

She gets all commando when you don't fix your bed in the morning but she just merely laughs now?

You don't get it.

Your mom led you to her shared bathroom in her room and inside she starts explaining what was really happening to you as she schemes through the cabinets, pulling out a pack that reads Sanitary Pads.

Taehyung patiently sits at the livingroom, continuing were he had left off as he awaits for you. He pops a popcorn inside his mouth, eyes glued to tv screen and after what seemed like forever. He finally hears a door creak open from behind.

"I'll make your favorite food tonight. Now shoo shoo." Your mom pipes, gesturing you with her hands and you nod hesitantly before making your way towards the couch.

Taehyung smiles ear to ear at your sight, scooting a bit to the side to give you a space.

You don't return the smile, feeling all embarrassed all of a sudden and Taehyung frowns when noticing that.

You had a rather neutral look on, but he's able to spot a taint of worry in your eyes.

After hearing your mom out, your left in a state of utter confusion. You also feel uneasy. This was something new to you and of course you're scared. You're petrified at the thought of you not getting used to this change with the upcoming days.

When you plop yourself on the couch, Taehyung instantly leans in to hug you, his face buried on the crook of your neck and he exhales deeply.

You sniff slightly and he pulls back to lock gazes with you, his chin still on your shoulder. You raised your brow when you meet with his somehow soothing eyes."Why?"

You're used to Taehyung giving you hugs and kisses at probably any time of the day. No one can predict his actions at all. It's like. One minute you two talk about dinasours and the next, he leans in to kiss your cheek claiming that he just wanted to do it, right after.

He smiles genuinely and you feel your insides somehow flip at the sight, but you chose to ignore it.

"Cause I don't want you sad." He replies, that smile of his faltering for a second before it returns. "Smile for me please? I love your smile Y/n. So please don't be sad." He adds, his eyes shimmering with desperation and plead.

You stare at him for a good few seconds, and only then did you notice that his body was leaning towards your side the grip of his arms strong as they circle your body.

You don't know what had gotten into you, but the second you placed it into notice. Your hands somehow acted on their own, completely out of your will and to say you regretted doing that would be an understatement.

You shoved him away quite hard causing him to hit the back of the couch.

Taehyung's arms were completely off you as you were now on your feet, your hands in front of you in the same position you had when you had pushed him off.

You can't really explain what just happened in words. It was just. Nervousness had suddenly attacked you when you realized the position you both were in and you couldn't really stop yourself from doing that.

Normally, Taehyung getting all touchy never had an affect on you in any way so this definitely wasn't normal. You felt yourself getting all defensive for no apparent reason.

You bit your lip.

His brows arch in a matter of curiousity, eyes narrowed towards your direction though you can spot that glint of disappointment. Guilt swamps you.

He just wanted to make you feel better by offering you a hug and you shoved him off just like that.

You scold yourself internally, before dropping your arms on both your sides. You sigh and force out a smile before planting yourself beside him again. Taehyung wasn't smiling, his gaze looking as firm as a rock and you literally just shuddered.

You clear your throat. "A-an ant bit me. Sorry for pushing you." You made up an excuse, and since Taehyung was more of a gullible type of person. He believed you.

His expression changes and he smiles sweetly before leaning in to give you a kiss. A kiss that left your cheek burning like hell, and you secretly turn your head away pretending to cough something out, when in reality. You're just trying to hide that crimson residing on your cheeks.

Why on earth were you blushing? This is so weird.

"Are you okey?" Taehyung asks and you nod, turning back to face him only to see his face a few inches away from you.

Wide. Your eyes went wide, your lips parted slightly, cheeks turning a much darker shade of red and he probably noticed it.

When he sees your flustered face, he can't help but smirk.

You don't even know he knew how to smirk.

He chuckles softly before drawing away from you, planting his back on the head couch and he tilts his head playfully as he looks at you.

What he says next made the redness on your cheeks only darken even more.

"God why are you so cute."He breathes out.