039.

lexusreynolds — june 20thtagged: capitolrecords

tagged: capitolrecords

tatedoll, aspenloeffler, and 168k others like this.

view comments!

username: NO WAYYY STOP

corbynbesson: 👀

username1: SINGLE OR WHAT?
lexusreynolds: single!!
⤷ username3: TEA YES ^^

aspenloeffler: fukn rockstar❤️

username6: ew.

username2: YES YES YES YESS YES

username4: so proud of u! ❤️❤️

arianahen: i like that one song
imzachherron: no the other one is way better🥳

username5: you make my ears bleed 🤢

austincarlo: picture creds and YES IM SO HYPE

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"Bienvenido a mi nueva casa!" I smiled, throwing the door to my new apartment open to let the boys flood into the house.

"Pretty." Zach cooes, dragging out the 'y'.

"Did you hire people to put in the furniture too?" Jonah asks, flopping down onto the couch straight away.

"Yeah." I admitted, shyly, "I don't have time to buy furniture, Jonah."

"You've been in LA for like two weeks and you already have an apartment, I'm impressed." Jack added, opening the fridge.

Zach joined the curly haired boy by the refrigerator and peered into it.

"Well Ashton is rushing the fuck outta me." I told them, pushing myself onto the counter.

"That can be good and bad." Daniel pointed out to me, flashing his smile to me, jumping onto the couch with Jonah.

"Yo Lexus, why is there no food in this house?" Jack asked over his shoulder, Zach shutting the fridge behind him.

"She moved in yesterday, give the girl some space." Corbyn defended, coming over to me with a smile on his face.

He leaned on the counter next to me as I pulled out my phone, "You can order some postmates."

I handed Jack my phone and him and Zach huddled together to order some food.

"This girl is so boujee," I heard Daniel say from the couch, "Netflix and Hulu? Rich ungrateful hoe."

"Hey, this isn't my Instagram comments."

"Tea!" Jonah shouts, laughing afterwards, helping Daniel find a movie to watch.

"I'm so excited for your song to come out." Corbyn smiles, moving his position next to me to in front of me on the counter.

"Same," I grin just like him, throwing my arms around his shoulder, "Thank you for being so supportive."