Cry

It's been 3 months and Ed was getting used to his automail really well.... I'm going to miss taking care of him.....

"(Y/n) did brother tell you? You look down... "

"Tell me what?"

"Oh... I don't know if I can say... Maybe he wanted to tell you himself..."

"Alphonse... Elric... "

"O-Ok! Well we were planing on leaving and becoming state alchemists..."Al responded and I ran outside to the tree I usually go to when I'm sad... I was crying and I didn't want anyone to see how weak I was...

"I knew I couldn't trust him... I had a feeling he'd tell you..."A fimiliar voice said.

"What do you want Ed..."

"Don't worry I won't tell them about this place... I'm the only one who knows I swear... "

"I ASKED WHAT YOU WANTED DAMN IT!"

"(Y/n)... I didn't want this to happened but-"

"If y-you didn't w-want this to h-happened then why did you suggest it!"

"(Y/n).."

"Don't (Y/n) me! You knew! Y-you knew I care too much a-about you for you to leave... Me... "I sobbed I couldn't handle this shit...

"Then come with me... I wanted you to anyways... AS LONG AS YOU STAY SAFE!"I looked up at him and ran up to hug him. Knocking both of us down with us in a awkward position. Me on top of him with my leg in between his my hair flowing so I can't see his face because of the wind. He put a piece of hair behind my ear making it to where I could see his face better.

"I'll need a healer if I want to be a State Alchemist..."He said. I then noticed our position and blushed deep red as I got up..

"S-Sorry I didn't notice... "

"I can't have a healer who gets sick now... Let's get home... We leave in two days..."He said as he offered his arm to me.

"Someone's learned a thing or two.. "

"Yeah,... Like how to treat a lady and not to make a woman go off from what she wants... I see you wouldn't want me to leave you... But I didn't tell Al that I would tell you to come... "

"Since when did this happen? You're only 12 some men don't know that until their in their 30s or 40s..."

"Well that just means I'm smart!"He gave me this goofy grin...

(His grin is too cute)

When we got back to the house dinner was already made...

"Where have you two been all day?"

"Nowhere...."I explained..

"We were in a special place doing something.."

"EDWARD ELRIC (Y/N) IS ONLY 10 DAMN IT! DONT TELL ME YA-"

"NO NO NO! We were just talking okay Winry... "I explained and nudged Ed's arm.

"IM SO SORRY WINRY! I DIDNT MEAN THAT!"Ed exclaimed.

"You guys go eat... I'm not hungry... "I said as I started to leave. A hand held my wrist and so I knew Winry was gone...

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

"I'm fine... Just I really don't have an appetite... "

"Just come and atleast sit with us we haven't told them yet... Plus what about ice cream I know you would atleast want that. Though we'll have to make sure Winry doesn't know... Or she'll be upset you didn't eat her cooking..."

"Since when did you look out for me so much..."

"I don't know... I guess I just like being around you after all that time we spent together..."Ed said and I could tell he was blushing cause he looked away after I saw the tint of pink.

"Well good to know the healer has a knight to protect her..."

"Always..."

"Get over here and eat ya idiots!"Winry yelled. And we walked over dinner was almost over when Ed spoke up.

"Winry, Gran, we have decided to go and become State Alchemists.. We decided to leave day after tomorrow... (Y/n) go upstairs I'll meet you there."

"What ar-"

"Winry we decided to talk after dinner about a few things.. That's all... "I said and left to his room. Not long after Ed came in with two bowls.

"So we had no ice cream but I found some chocolate stuff and Winry told me girls like chocolate so..."

"Winry-"I yelled as I was about to go strangle the woman she knew I was on mine... But Ed stopped me by grabbing my wrist. It was with his automail arm. It was cold as I looked at it I was going to cry..

"(Y/n) is everything okay... You've been more emotional lately..."When he said that I started to blush.

"Ed... There are some times that girls are more emotional and just need a hug and chocolate.-"Ed hugged me feeding me some of the chocolate. I blushed so deep...

"I can't read your mind, you need to tell me if you need me..."

"E-E-"Ed pushed his finger to my lips.

"No. Don't talk... Sit here with me..."The next 2 hours were peaceful then I left to my room. I walked in and slid down the door.

"What is happening.... Why.. Why is he being so nice..."My head was in so many places...

"Why is he doing this to me?..."I didn't believe anyone could ever make me feel this way... Or treat me this way... I snuck out to a place where no one could hear me... I wanted to scream all of my pain out... Afterwards I headed back home walking through the door to see... Al...

"(Y/n) what were you doing out this late at night?"

"So someone's learned a thing or two from me.. I was just out needed fresh air..."

"Fine just go to bed..."I went upstairs and to bed. When I was awoken I looked to see who it was as I sat up.

"E-Ed!?! What are you doing in here!"

"Waking you up..."