•8•

Lauren POV
I was surprised at how fast Camila had ate her breakfast. Once she was completely done I took her plate while she sat at the table and waited patiently. Once I finished cleaning the dishes I went up to her. "Come follow me" i told her. She followed hesitantly. I led her to the bathroom where I had a towel and a clean set of clothes waiting for her. "You may take a short shower." She cracked a small smile as if she couldn't believe what I had just said. "Thank you" i heard her day barely above a whisper.
Camila POV
After Lauren left I was quick to strip and get into the shower. It felt so nice for my tense muscles. I couldn't believe I had actually thanked her. I didn't mean to even say that it just slipped. Once I finished washing my hair and shaving what needed to be shaved I got out and dried off. I changed fast. I slowly opened the door and made my way back to the living room. I found Lauren sitting in the couch watching tv. She locked her eyes with mine and looked me up and down. She made her way over to me and cupped my jaw. "Follow me I have one more little surprise" she said. I reluctantly followed and was finally met with a bedroom. The walls were a light shade of grey also various shades of white too. I saw a bed in the middle of the room but it had restraints on all for bedposts making me wonder. "For now on you will be staying in my room with me." Lauren told me. What? I didn't want to be alone in a room with her. Let alone sleep with her. As if she could tell my hesitation and worry she led me over to the bed and forcefully lasted me down on it. "Now I have to go out for a while and I can't leave you lose while I'm gone so don't make this hard on me okay?" I didn't want to be punished again so I just slowly nodded and let her tie my hands and feet to the bed. She then left the room leaving me all alone with nothing to do.