Wahoo World

A few weeks pass and Coral's birthday had quickly approached. Coral and Kai decided that today would be a great day to do a Turf war match. Sadly, Alex and Bruno were out on a trip so they just snagged two  temporary random Inklings on their team.

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     -Turf War Match -

  Kai was submerged in ink, watching carefully for enemies as Coral super jumped to him after being splatted.

    " Careful Kai, you don't have to always wait right where I'm going to land. You gotta keep a little distance if you're guarding someone who's super jumping to you."  Coral tells Kai.

    " Sorry, I won't do it next time." He says as he swims up the ramp to where he had spotted the opposing team's ink, the color purple.

     Splattta-splat-splat-splatta

  Coral covered up a huge portion of purple ink that nobody on her team had got to yet, it was a bit odd since it was all the way in the corner closer to their spawn point.

     " That's weird, someone must have snuck over here. I kept my watch too," Coral thought.

    As she covered the purple ink with yellow, a Male Inkling with squidlife headphones from the opposing team popped out from the ink, surprising Coral.

     Coral yelped and fell backwards as the other Inkling loomed over her.

     Instead of splatting her right away, the Male Inkling laughed.

    " Hahahahah, gotcha!!"

  Coral stared at him with confusion and tried to quietly grab her Dualies but she soon realized that they had fallen out of her hands when she fell and off of the ledge.

    His laughter seemed to dye down and he still didn't splat her, he just looked her over.

    " Beg my pardon? But are you looking for something?" Coral asks while she got up.

    " Nope, it's just that my heart skipped a beat once my eyes laid on your pretty face." The Male Inkling said as he put his arm on the wall, and already invading her space.

   " Are you.. flirting with me??" Coral asks with confusion.

     " My name is Biff, what's yours?" He says, completely ignoring Coral's question.

     Just then Kai showed up and already aware of the conversation.

     " What's going on here?" Kai asks with his Inkbrush armed and ready.

     " Hey kid, why don't you mind your business and let me talk to the little lady here." Biff says with his aero-spray aimed at Kai.

     " NO, you can't talk to her because... ummm," Kai hesitates as he tries to think of something. He starts to sweat but then continues,
     " Y-you can't umm, uh because she-she's my girlfriend?"

   Coral turns red from this but she continues to speak after Kai.
    " Y-yeah, sorry.. so you should go back and help your team."

    " WHAT?!! HAHAHAHA, YOU MUST BE JOKIN'? AN OCTOLING AND A INKLING??" Biff cracked up loudly as he slapped his hand on his knee.

    " BAHAHAHAHAA, BET YOUR KID IS GONNA LOOK LIKE AN ABOMINATION!" Biff says still laughing

    " Alright, your just fucking wasting our time now." Kai says as he splats Biff with his Inkbrush.