[M] Lux Is So Daddy Material

I barely remembered Lux stripping me down, but with every slight brush of skin, or gust of hot breath on my neck I could feel the lust growing within me. He slid his rough hands along my ribs and over my hips as he pressed his lips into the crook of my neck. I let out a purr of approval when he laid me down on the soft bed.

The vampire slipped me a mischievous grin and roamed my body with his hands, effectively turning me on. He turned me on my stomach and I blinked in surprise but didn't argue. Only slid into position with my face resting on the pillows.

The pads of his fingers slid down my spine and goosebumps followed close behind. I was about to turn my head as he got up, but he shut me down quickly.

"No. Stay where you are," he mused. I blinked. And, yet again, didn't argue with him. After a few moments, I went to turn once more. But he placed a warm hand on the nape of my neck. "You ask me to tell you what to do, and yet," he began and grazed his nails over my spine, then leaned close to my ear, "you won't obey."

I shivered and felt my eyelids flutter momentarily as I almost fell completely to his whims.

"But I'm hungry, Lux," I added his name on purpose and made it sound extra whiny. His next breath came out ragged and I knew he would give in before long.

"Then I suggest you comply," he murmured and I could just hear the smugness in his voice. I opened my mouth again only to squeak in surprise as his fingers pressed against my entrance, which was already leaking with wetness.

"Lux," I hissed and squirmed but he only pushed them inside me and immediately rubbed against my prostate. Which, of course, made me moan. Loudly.

"Hmm? What was that?" He asked innocently, I was so going make him pay for this. But revenge plots aside, his fingers only pressed deeper and made me writhe. The third time I whispered his name it was from the pleasure clouding my mind. Which spurred him to stretch me with a third finger.

I arched my back and pushed against him, as he obviously delighted in putting me through the torturous feeling.

"Don't worry, I'll make it feel even better in a few moments," sadistic bastard.

"Not fast enough," I grit my teeth and a low chuckle erupted from him. It was... oddly pleasant. Lux twisted his fingers inside me and, once more, turned my body against me. It felt so goddamn good. "Please Lux," I begged, on the verge of a sob as he slid his fingers out and leaned over to kiss the shell of my ear.

"I think I'd like to take my time," the vampire promised and I very nearly collapsed from my knees at the sound of his voice. Rough and breathless, and so very arousing. "And make you weak with pleasure."

If so, he was already doing a damn good job at it already. I bit back a whimper and buried my face in the pillows. His hands slid all over my body as he began to push my tolerance to being teased. It was pointless now, whispering his name repeatedly, but I found it was the only word that I could form coherently when he touched me.

Lux began kissing up my spine, his hot breath seeping into my sensitive skin. I arched my back against him with a moan as he ran his fingers over my aching erection.

Torturous, distracting bastard.

I stifled my cry of delight when his fingernail scraped over the leaking head. His mouth quirked into a devious smile against my skin. His fingers grazed up and down my cock but wouldn't touch me. Just unbearable brushes of skin that lit my body on fire each time.

"Lux, Lux p-please, I can't, I can't," I sobbed as he ran his fingernails down my pale inner thighs.

"Tell me what you want, say it," Lux commanded and continued to tease me mercilessly.