My Lady {Loki x Reader}

Pairing: Loki x Migardian! Reader

Summary: ?? I'm really bad with plots right now.

Warnings: Fluff and Cuteness.

Words: 1,

-

"Stark, I'm done with work. I gotta go get ready for my date wi-" He cut me off.

"With Reindeer Games, the one who started the Battle of New York, faked his death what thirty-three times, Thor's adopted brother Loki right?" The billionaire asked.

"Yes, him. And Loki isn't bad anymore. Yeah what he did in the past was fucked up but he's good now, trust me on this one." I reminded him, your voice soft and sincere.

Tony rolled his eyes, stopped his fussing and looked at the screen in front of him. "So how long have you two been dating?" 

"Two years, you know this"

"Right, um so..haven't you two talked about marriage?" Tony asked.

"Well, not really" You shrugged.

"I think Loki wants to get married but I don't know, truly" You added and Tony nodded as you were finished packing your stuff up and was about to leave, Tony stopped you.

"Just be safe, Y/N." Tony says, giving you one more look, you sighed turning back towards him. 

"Don't, I always?" I asked, Tony smirked and nodded. "Have fun on your date, sweetheart!"

"Thanks, Stark" You said stepping out the lab. 

You were so excited tonight as you already know you were seeing your boyfriend, Loki. He said he had something special planned for you and him and you couldn't help to squeal with excitement.

You finally made it to your apartment when you got inside, you quickly did your make up and hair then changed into the cute casual f/c dress Loki sent you. 

You looked into the mirror and totally fall in love with the dress, you swirled around in happiness. You stopped from goofing around, when there was knock on the door, basically you ran downstairs to door, when you opened the door. 

You jumped into Loki's arms.

"I missed you so much" You whispered in his ear. 

"I miss you too" He says pulling away to look at you.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning," He breathed. You smiled looking away from him. "Thanks"

Loki grinned as he offered you his arm. 

"Ready?" He asked. You linked yours around his and let him lead you out of your apartment.

**

"So what has my beautiful girlfriend been up to?" Loki asked as your food arrived.

"Nothing much really, just been working on something new with Stark, Nothing has changed really" You shrugged.

"What are you both working on?" he inquired, always genuinely interested about your lab work. 

So you got talking about it while you both ate dinner. After dinner, Loki take you to a big sign where it said THE FAIR

Your mouth dropped.

"Is that really where we are going?" you asked, unable to keep the excitement from your voice.

He smiled and nodded. "I remember you talking about how badly you wanted to go to New York Fair so"

"I asked everyone at the tower if they wanted to go," you recalled. "They were just 'too busy' with stuff."