M O V I N G

V A N E S S A

Knock knock.

"Darling? You in there?" Faust is on the other side of my door. I pull myself away from my packing and open it for him.

"Yes?" I ask him, not meeting his eyes.

"Why are your things downstairs. What's going on?"

"I'm moving in with Em."

"Why."

"Because I've decided that I need to live on my own and not with my mother and her husband." I spit at him. He looks at me with confusion and hurt.

Stop looking at me like that....

"Why are you acting so different. Did something happen?" He tries to take hold of my hand, yet I rip away from him despite the warming comfort his touch often brings me.

"Because we can't keep doing this anymore Faust. We're done."

"I don't want to be done. Does Mars have something to do with this? Is he trying to get with you because if so I swear-"

"No it's because my mom found out about us!" I shout at him, hot tears burning my eyes.

"But-but how?"

"She looked at your credit cards."

"We can sort this out. We can talk to her."

"No Faust there is no talking to her. I'm leaving and you two need to fix your marriage."

"What if I don't want to-"

"You have to. I mean my god Faust, did you really think you're the only man I've done this with? I'm not some saint Faust. Every guy my has ever brought home, I've fucked. And yet she can still hug me and tells me she loves me. She loves you and wants to fix shit with you unlike the others. So don't screw this up." I zip my last suitcase and push past him, leaving him alone in my abandoned room.

By the time I reached the front door my Uber was already there waiting. The man helped me load all of my belongings in the car as I held back my sobs.

Run back in there you dramatic fuck and tell him you want him!

My mind was spinning and I was expecting Faust to run after me, to leave my mother and whatever love they have and pick me instead. Yet, he never comes.

*
A F E W D A Y S L A T E R
*

"So what time is Mars coming over?" Em wiggles her eyebrows at me as I apply lipgloss on.

"In about an hour. Whys it matter?" I arch my eyebrow at her and she smirks.

"Because, you two have been hanging out more and I sense that there could be sexual relations happening."

"Ew no! Mars isn't like that. He wants to wait."

"Until you're ready?"

"Until marriage silly." I roll my orbs at her and she smiles.

"He's such a gentleman. You two would be the perfect couple."

"He is super sweet, but he hasn't asked me out yet and I don't think he will. We've been more friendly but not in like a sexy type of way."

"He might. And besides, why can't you ask him out? It's 2018 after all, break dating standards." She furrows her forehead and I just laugh.

"Sure I'll get right on that. Anyway, you need to go to work."

"Fuck, I don't want to." She groans as she slips her shoes on.

"I'll see you tonight." I wave goodbye as she leaves the apartment.

*
*

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

*
*

Hello my Stygian Readers.
It's been a min since the last update.
But little life update, I got a new job that I don't even like but a slut be broke!
That's mainly why this chapter is so short and why I'm not updating anything else.
And also I'm fucking lazy and have no motivation to do anything in life at the moment sooooooo.
Also I'm working on a few other stories while I work on this one, which is fucking idiotic on my part because I become disorganize and fall behind schedule.
But I love to make my life more complicated.
Also I entered this story in the Wattys and I doubt this will even make the long list but the anticipation for the long list to come out is making me shit myself.
But I won't be shocked if I don't make it, this story is erotic trash and my writing is becoming more atrocious by the chapter.
*please kill me...*
But like I always say, I will actually put forth a shit ton more effort in editing this book when it's complete so it's not totally shitty porn and bad character development:).
Also I made a gmail which is satans.little.storm.x0x0@gmail.com
So contact me if absolutely necessary, don't spam me or so help me Lucifer I'll cut a bitch.
*I'm such a nice person I swear*
Anyway, rock on, and kiss Satan's handsome face.
Byeeeee.

*
*

S T O R M

*
*