Chapter 63

Natalie's Pov

When I woke up this morning I knew Xander had already left for a work for the office for a few hours and even though he did instruct me to stay home I've decided to surprise him by making him a lunch basket and taking it to him. Oh come one he already knows I'm not gonna stay put and I can't stay locked up in here until he gets back and just organize. And besides tonight is the night I do something very special for Xander. He's taken such amazing care of me and I'm returning the favor tonight.

After eating a nice full and healthy breakfast that Ana was specifically ordered to make for me this morning I decided to take a quick shower (carefully) because Xander would kill me if he found out I showered and dressed without help from Ana. Since it was warming up a bit outside I simply slipped on long sleeve thin lavender shirt that hung off my shoulders a bit and paired it with matching long skirt.

After dressing and applying a bit of makeup I decided to head downstairs to make my boyfriend his lunch basket. As I wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap and other foods in containers I'm completely unaware of Ana presence behind me.

"Natalie dear! You should've let me take care of that for you it would've been no trouble at all."

I jump turning around in surprise before waving her off friendly. "No no Ana. You've done much to much for me already and you need to relax. Please feel free to have the rest of the day off and make time for yourself and your daughter."

Ana told me a while back she had a daughter around 40 whom she lived with in an apartment near by. Her name is Olivia but I've never had the chance to meet her before. "But Mr Moretti wil-"

"I will handle Xander Ana, please don't worry. He will understand and I will make sure he doesn't get upset. I promise." I tell her reassuringly.

"Thank you dear. You know. I've never seen anyone ever make him nearly as happy as you've made him. He's truly a blessed man to have such wise and kind hearted woman as his soon to be wife."

I give her a grateful smile before hugging her goodbye and ordering her to make sure to get plenty of rest. I start to take all the bags of packed up food in my hand before the guards take them from me and to the car. I told them each thank you and they gave me puzzled looks as though they've never heard those words before.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask worriedly. I'd never want to upset them as I know they have worked for Xander far longer than I've known him.

"No ma'am. It's just that no woman that Mr. Moretti has ever been with has ever showed us kindness or even spoken a kind word to us when he wasn't present."

I nearly gasp at Tony's statement. Tony was one of the guards that looks to be in his early thirties. He has blonde neatly combed hair and olive green eyes. "Well I guess that's just going to change from now on wont it? You and all of the guards will always have my respect." I promise with a genuine smile.

"Yes ma'am." He opens the door for me and helps me in before walking over to the passenger seat of Xander's driver Tom. Pretty soon we're on our way to the company.

Once we arrived at the humongous skyscraper building the car came to a stop as I jerked awake, not even realizing I'd fallen asleep in the first place. Tony helps me out the car and he along with 4 other guards escort me into the building.

The elevator door opens up with a ping as as we all make our way inside. We reach the highest floor which is the 70th and as soon as the doors open up I'm met with the most shocking site. There standing is Andrew.