Reception

A/N:This is long...I tried to make things meaningful and kinda detailed while doing it under 2000 words but its hard with so much that goes on at weddings and receptions. Hope you enjoy!!!

Finally the photographer finished all the pictures so you and Hizashi took a seat at the main table with all your brides maids and grooms men. You looked around seeing the stunning decorations and lights feeling yourself start to get antsy from wanting to dance. Looking over at Hizashi he was eyeing his wedding band with a smile.

"Not regretting it all ready are you." You teased him with a nudge.

"I couldn't be happier." He said with a smile.

Everyone finally took their seats so the Dj began.

"Hey Everybody! Are you ready to TURN UP!" He said pumping his fist in the air and making a remix noise with the disks.

"So...who did you get to Dj our wedding that you actually approved of?" You said leaning in to talk into his ear.

"He's a good friend of mine from Brazil. His name's Lucio." (Yes He's from Overwatch and I do not own this character or Overwatch.)

"You just know people from all over don't you?" You said looking up at the Dj.

"Pretty much." He laughed.

You looked past Hizashi at Shota who had 5 drinks in front of him, well 6 including the one in his hand. His tired eyes landed on you as he turned his drink up then placed it on the table.

"What? It's a open bar and it saves me from getting up so much." He said tiredly.

You and Hizashi just laughed and the Dj spoke again.

"Alright! How about we come together and give Hizashi and Y/n a round of applause on this very special day of their lives!!"

Everyone looked over as the spot light hit you and him making you squint a bit from the brightness. The crowd hooped and hollered as they clapped their hands for you.

"Who would like to share a few words about the bride and groom this evening?!"

One after another Pro Hero's stood up and talked about the good times they've had with Hizashi, some even went all the way back to high school. You sat and listened as you watched everyone laugh at the small jokes that were made about his quirk and obnoxiousness but they all ended with letting him know how great of a friend he is. Some people even mentioned you, like Toshinori, Snipes and Vlad. Nemuri gave a sweet speech about knowing Hizashi since high school and how her life got a lot more interesting once you entered it. Hawks stood up and made a lot of cocky jokes then told you that the offer still stands if you get tired of Hizashi. You could practically see steam coming off of Hizashi but you knew Hawks didn't mean anything by it, he just loved getting him worked up for nothing.

"Anyone else?" Lucio asked cupping his ear towards everyone as if he was listening.

Hizashi looked at Shota and gave him a shove while motioning towards you with his head. Shota just rolled his tired eyes and stood up letting out a huff. One of the servers brought the mic to him and he nodded to say thank you.

He cleared his throat and the mic screeched making him bring it away from his face a bit then he started.

"Well, Hizashi is annoying and Honestly I can't even remember how we met. I guess we talked one time and he hasn't stopped pestering me ever since." Hizashi gave a nervous smile to the crowd. You gripped his hand and glared at Shota for being mean in front of so many people. "But...I'm only gonna say this once." He sighed then hesitated a bit. "You're my best friend." He mumbled into the mic.