19

(Y/n)'s POV

I was starting to feel sick and aggressive, so I just sent the boys home. I walked into my room and went onto the balcony, when I heard a voice inside of my head.

Why hello, (Y/n).

"Who the hell?" I asked out loud.

Remember Venom? Well, there's more. I'm Carnage. You're Carnage.

There was suddenly evil laughter, and then I looked down at my hands. There was a red goo taking over my arms, and everything went fuzzy.

(Next Day)

I woke up on the floor of my room, with random shit strewn all over the floor. What happened?

All I remember from last night was red goo taking over my body, and flying over the city. I had a terrible headache, but I decided to check my phone.

Breaking News! New villain, similar to Chicago's "Venom" taking over the city! Video says that the name of new threat is "Carnage"

There was a link attached, so I clicked it. It was a video of a Venom looking creature attacking the city. This creature was much more scary, with bigger teeth and long claws.

"What are you?" A little girl asked.

"Carnage," the thing said in an ugly voice, then attacking the girl. I clicked off of the video and then had a flashback.

I was landing on cars and clawing through them, ripping the people out. I had no control over my actions, but I could still see everything.

I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop Carnage.

I quickly stood up and started freaking out. I caused this. And no one helped? In the news there was no say about the Avengers or Spiderman or anyone. What was going on?

I checked the clock to see that it was 4:37 am. This must've just happened. Maybe everyone was asleep, so no one did anything.

I walked back out onto the balcony, looking over the city. No lights were on at all. This was New York, so there had to be lights. A news ad popped up on my phone.

Daily Bugle: "Carnage" takes down city lights. Power is slowly being restored.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket in confusion. I had to do something about this.

"Hey, um, Carnage?" I asked out loud.

What do you want? I was asleep.

"We need to work something out. You can't go around killing people," I said.

Why not? It's so much fun. And with no Avengers attacking me, I have nothing to worry about.

"Yeah, well, it's not okay. Let's make a deal. You don't make any surprise appearances during the day, but from 1-3 am you get some play time. No illegal activities, though," I said.

God, it was a mistake choosing you as my host. But, I can't leave now. I guess that'll work.

"Thank you," I said quietly. I decided to just go to sleep, so I walked over to my bed, and I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

(Six Hours Later)

I woke up on the floor once again, with even more random shit strewn around.

"We had a deal!" I yelled.

Deals were made to be broken.

"Come on. If you're gonna live in my body you need to respect me," I growled.