20

(Y/n)'s POV

I checked the mail every damn day and still no serum. Being Carnage was starting to get frustrating, since the damn thing took up most of my life.

That's a bit rude.

"Oh, kiss my ass," I said, walking out of my room. I've been annoyed by everything and everyone, so I never really left my room.

"Hey (Y/n). I made some cakes, do you want any?" Steve asked. I narrowed my eyes at him and just continued walking to the mailbox.

"Nothing! Un-fucking-believable," I said to myself, slamming the mailbox shut.

"You okay?" Nat asked. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room.

"Train with me. Now," Bucky said. He seemed angry. I could relate.

"Fine, dickhead," I said, angrily walking to the training room. I flew up and shot at Bucky, who blocked it with a random box that was in the room.

I dropped down and sped past him with my super speed, which confused him. Suddenly, Vision and Steve ran in, with their proper superhero attire.

"(Y/n)! What has gotten into you?" Steve asked, grabbing my shoulders.

I turned around and slammed my fist into his chest, and he flung across the room.

"(Y/n). Calm down," Vision said, floating down to me.

"Fuck all of you!" I yelled, stomping away and back into my room.

You know, the more angry you are, the stronger I get.

I just broke down sobbing. I wanted Carnage to go away, and I wanted the constant anger to stop.

"Uh, (Y/n)? You have a package," Wanda said, poking her head into my room. I stomped over to the door and grabbed it from her, slamming the door in her face.

I ripped it open to see the anti serum in a syringe. Fucking finally.

You kill me and I eat your ass.

"No more ass eating for you, Carnage. I'm done," I said. I stabbed the syringe into my arm, and I slowly felt a weight lift off of my shoulder.

I fell to the ground, and saw that a small piece of red goo came out of my hand and started crawling away. I quickly shot it with a laser, and it was gone.

I felt so much relief, but also guilt. I just yelled at my friends. My family.

I quickly ran downstairs and ran into Steve. He sighed and walked the other way, but I stopped him.

"Uncle Steve. I'm so sorry that I acted that way. Remember Carnage? Yeah, that was me. It was a symbiote that needed a host, and I was that host. It brings out the worst in you," I said. Steve looked confused, but gave me a hug.

"I knew something was wrong. You'd never act that way towards us. I'll tell the others," Steve said. I nodded and went back to my room, only to hear something on the balcony.

I hesitantly walked out to see that Peter was there, and he set up a little picnic.

"Oh! Hi (Y/n). The others have said that you haven't felt well for a while, so I decided to help cheer you up," he said, walking over to me. I smiled and kissed him softly, playing with his hair.

This was so sweet. I can't believe that I hated this boy before. How could I? He's so sweet.

"I love you," I said, grabbing his hand. He tensed, but let me drag him over to the picnic. We sat down on the ground and looked up at the stars. I caught him staring at me, though.