»33« Test

"No I'm not alright, I might start a riot, I'm so fucking tired"

"Come on Connor! Trust me! I still miss you and all the memories you gave me....even if it was fake." I hold out my hand.  Connor looks at my hand for a while.

"How many times do I have to say it? They're machines Y/N, you can't change that." He says.  "I can't, but Markus and everyone else down there can!" I say.

"I suggest leaving before you get hurt." Connor turns back around. "Connor!" I yell.

He stops and turns to me. I begin to slowly walk toward Connor.

"Was it all fake? An act? Or are you trying to hide the truth, that you know you're deviant but you just can't accept it?" I get closer to Connor.

"I can't think, I only know what I'm programmed to do." Connor says. "Are you though? You put up quite the imagination with me." I smile.

Connor opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't speak. "I know you're afraid, afraid of what would happen to you if CyberLife found out about you" I say.

"So let me help you! I can understand you! I will protect you at all costs!" I'm now standing right in front of Connor.

"Y/N I-.... I'm sorry... I don't know what I'm doing, it's like someone's controlling me." his voice seems shaky. "Look at me Connor, calm down, I'm here and I'll never leave you." I say.

Connor looks down at me in my eyes. He grabs my hands and holds them, "I don't know what I'm doing....but....this, this feels right" Connor says.

I look into his eyes as he looks at me. I'm slowly inching closer to him as he inches toward me.

I close my eyes as I can feel my lips touch his.  It's so soft and delicate, this kiss...

Is this what pure happiness feels like?

I open my eyes as me and Connor pull apart.  My face is heated, even in this cold, and Connor's cheeks are beginning to turn blue.

My heart is racing so fast, I don't know what to do. I can't even speak....this is....all new to me.

"Y/N..." Connor says. I look at him as I wait for him to speak. "I love you, I was always afraid to admit it but if you're here beside me, I have nothing to be afraid of." Connor says.

I hold his hand tighter, "I love you too Connor, I could never leave you." I smile widely.

Never leave Connor....I-....I'm so sorry Connor...

"Now, can we please get to CyberLife? We have a mission to do." I smile. "Of course, let's go." Connor laughs.

We both get off the rooftop as we head for the CyberLife Tower. My mind wanders at what just happened.

More importantly, I told Connor I'd never leave him. Although.....I shouldn't have told him that, unless he's willing to go with me.

~~~~

We reach the gate of CyberLife, a guard comes up to the window. The window rolls down as I look at him.