Take me back

"Channel have you thought about your father and going to see him?" Asked Dad as I walked to the phototshoot session with my dark glasses on.

"No sorry I've been so busy." I say sitting down on the chair where John and Lucy were already there. I can't trust no other make up artist other than them. Josie had my drink in her hand. Dad called me to tell me about how the people from my old pack keep calling.

I honestly don't care nor want to go. I don't think I will. I'm a busy woman.

"Honey I keep telling them that you are so busy right now that your can't find time to go." Says my dad sighing. "I just don't like being mean. I can hear how much the people calling voice breaks when I say that."

I rolled my eyes. Bullshit. They don't care. The photographer and people around where finishing getting the set ready.

"Okay Dad bye I'm getting ready I'll call you later." I say.

"Alright princess. Remember stay safe." He saying leaving me to it.

"Okay so apparently we are going for a fitness theme cover for the magazine." Says John looking at the his brushes.

"So I'm to have her hair looking wet." Says Lucy concentrating. "For the first part of the shoot and bring it back for the second part."

"So continue one with the story." Says John moisturizing my face.

"Oh yeah okay."

Ten years ago

All my food went on Romans expensive suit. That was least of my worries. He's my mate.

I couldn't help but be happy.

"I'm so sorry Alpha." Says my mom walking up to me grabbing me by arm roughly. I winced in pain.

"Roman." Says Amelia walking up to him. Her hand went on his chest.

"Is this the wolfless girl." He says looking at me with emotion that I can't read.

"Yeah are you okay." She asked worried.

"I'm fine." He says walking away. Seeming pissed. He didn't tell them that I'm his mate. Maybe he's going to have a private conversation with them about it.

It would be weird since I'm fifteen and he's twenty two. That means he going to have to wait for me to be older. I'm just happy that I know who it is.

Then it hit me. I'm mated to the Alpha of the pack.

My mother dragged me away from the gathering.

"Can't you just stop being an embarrassment for a minute." She says slapping me. Shit that hurt. "That was the Alpha you bumped into. He going to make your sister Luna."

"He can-" I say short by my mother.

"Go to the fucking house and stay there." She says.

"Walking?"

She can't be serious that's a four hour walk and I'm hungry.

"Yes walk and go away." She says walking away joining the pack gathering putting on a smile.

As I walked home. I wonder how would everyone react to me being mated to Roman.

My sister would freak out but she will probably wait for her mate. Then again I see why she would want to be with him. Roman and his family at the richest family in town also he's the Alpha. Being Luna comes with a lot of respect from the people around. It's an amazing tittle to have.

Why didn't he tell my parents right away that I was him mate. Then that probably would have saved me from getting slapped from my mother.

When I arrived to the house. I instantly went to my room to sleep. Only to be woken up by a knock on the door.