Hallucinations

The award ceremony was over and I couldn't believe I won every category. I had John help me carry them around. Because I had to take some pictures with them and also give a short interview.

After all that was done. I went to my penthouse that I was staying in at the moment to change for all the after parties. I couldn't be in the gown all night.

"Can I be honest with you I don't want to go where all the celebrities are." Says John as we reaching my room.

"Same." I say as I looked at all the invites that I got for after parties from famous people all from werwolf, vampires, humans, demons, witches and what not. I was not feeling it.

"How about we hit a hot werewolf night club that from here." Says Lucy.

"Werwolf." Says Josie sounding nervous. "Do you think they'll let me in? Or would they eat me."

"You are such a human." Says John shaking his head as if he wasn't one himself. "Trust me honey the werewolf men will eat you but not in the way you are thinking."

I almost choked on my own saliva. He did not just fucking say that but he's not lying werewolf, Demon and vampire men are so hot.

"I don't know I'm from the part of town where humans still think that werwolfs will hunt us." She says.

Her parents are what you call some of the humans that are against any supernatural creatures but they are a very small population. Most humans now just don't care.

"It's not your fault sweetheart." Says Lucy flashing her vampire fangs at her getting her scared. In which Josie jumped back. Which made Lucy and John laugh. I rubbed her back to make sure she's okay.

"Lucy don't do that." I say hugging poor Josie.

"Oh my gosh Josie I was kidding." Says Lucy.

"Anyways yeah let's go to the werewolf night club." I say to John. I which he jumped up in happiness.

"Fuck yeah!" He says. "We are getting laid tonight!"

"Oh yes it's been a while since I've fucked a werewolf." Says Lucy.

I've never done it with anybody. I which I don't know why. I've done other things with a demon and Lord he sucked the soul out of me but it didn't go any further than that.

First I like I couldn't move after what the demon man did and second I felt like the soul got sucked out of me.

I want to get to all the bases with someone just for fun. I'm not waiting for the right one but I don't know I guess I'm very picky when it comes to my men.

My body is a temple not museum... but sometimes when I'm around then got supernatural men... it can become a museum for a limited time only... Oh Lord I'm a mess.

"Let's go a little low key yet trendy." Says John looking at outfits for me.

"Channel you are trending all over the internet." Says Josie.

I smiled.

I loved the support that I got from the world. It's nice to know that you have a people that will rally behind you no matter what.

"Alright lets all change and get ready for tonight." Says lucy fixing her hair.

Josie had to call the night club to let them know to reserve a table for us also to let us in as soon as possible.

--------------------

We all got out of the car. Everyone gasped once they saw me. The bodyguards opened the doors and let me and my firend in immediately.

We got to a top vip section where we could see people down dancing. We got brought bottle of liquor.

Josie blushed when the werewolf bodyguard winked at her as he left. In which she touch his arm and she gasped.

"Oh shit." He said as his eyes darkened. "How did I not realize."

Wait... are they mates?

With that's Josie looks at me confused. As she shakes when the hot bodyguard comes closer to her and lifts her up and takes her away.

Which leaves us all shocked on what just happened. Josie found her mate who happens to be a really attractive man.

"Well let's have a toast for Josie on finding her mate and us still being single." Says John.

Thrity minutes later...

"I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life!" Cries John. After some shots and beer we were most deffinately drunk.

"I need a man in my life." I slurred.

"You do." Says Lucy. "You probably have cobwebs down there."

My vigina does not cobwebs just for the record.

I rolled my eyes as I finished my drink. I stood up a little wobbly. My body guards moved to my side just I wouldn't fall.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back." I said I walked to the down stair and my body guards followed.

"Channel!" I hear someone calling my name. I turn only to come face to face with a mean girl that used to bully me in school. Shit what is she doing here?

"Omg it's been so long!" She says. "I'm one of your biggest fan."

Well isn't this ironic.

"That's great." I said clearly not impressed.

"I'm so sorry for the way I was with you-" She says which i completely don't want to hear it because i walk away to the bathroom.

When I got do my business. I feel my world spinning. I drank to much. Once I was done I walked to the sink. That's when my mind went to the guys with blood that I saw in the woods when I was younger. I rubbed my eyes again he wasn't there. What the hell is going on?

My body felt tingles just thinking about him.

He's a man not a boy.

Why was I thinking about him. I don't even know him.

I walked out only to see my body guards guarding the bathroom door.

I noticed my firend were also dancing. I decided to shurg off what just happened. I was having hallucinations due to all the drinking that's all.

I should join the dancing floor and forget.

----------------------
Sorry for any mistakes.

PS. This world of wolves, demons, humans and etc is very different from my other.

Any theories?

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S