CHAPTER 22

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's strange.. Why do I feel so weird? I slowly lift my eyelids and it's still midnight. But I'm confuse....

Where's my ceiling?

I only see stars.

I sat up on my bed then I realize I wasn't lying on my bed

I sat up on my bed then I realize I wasn't lying on my bed.. Instead in the grass.

I started to look around and I realize I was on top of a hills. How the heck did I get here? I'm sure I'm not a sleep walker.

I stand up and started to look around. All I could see is stars, moom and the view of the city.

I keep looking around until I saw someone. I look a little closer and I realize it was a figure of a girl.

Her back was facing me and she was staring at something. She was wearing a white dress that stop at her knees. She had a long hair. I couldn't see her face but her back looks familiar.

I walk a little closer. I could feel my heart is beating faster and I'm a little bit nervous while I was walking closer to her. And I don't know why I feel this way.

Before I was close to her I stop. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

JUNGKOOK: *clears throat* Excuse me miss.. Uhmm what is this place?

I asked her but she didn't reply. She didn't even bother to look at me. She was just there standing while looking at something. I follow her gaze and I realize she was looking at the city.

Her back was still facing me so I couldn't see her face

Her back was still facing me so I couldn't see her face. I walk to her and stood to her side to see her face. When I was now standing at her side. I widen my eyes in shock when I realize who it was.

My heart is pounding faster as I look at her side view. I could feel my eyes started to get teary. The girl that I've miss is now in front of me.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n?

I gently called her name. And I finally get her attention. She slowly look at me and she stare at me for a second then she gave me her sweet smile. The face that I've miss. The smile that I've been looking for. I miss her so much.