Jealousy

Alaric dropped me off to the pack house. He got out and opened the door for me. I got out and he slammed the door.

"You don't know what you are asking for princess." He sneers at me. Coming closer to me as if I should be afraid of him.

"Then let me be the judge of that." I say. Sighing as I walked away until he grabbed me arm and pulled me closer to him and put me against the truck.

He kissed me.

I couldn't resist. Not him. I got startled when I heard a growl come from him. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes black, fangs and nails sharps as knives.

"Go inside." He says in animalistic voice. I didn't have to be told twice. When i got in. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Alaric. The bond that we had was unexplainable. If i was to stay here a little longer it would be for him and no one else.

I walked into the living room. When Roman was sitting there with a serious and grim face.

"You were with the hybrid." He says hurt as he stood up.

"Yes." I says smiling and blushing as the thought of Alaric. That seemed to make Roman angry and upset.

"Have you forgotten that you have a mate." He says in an accusing tone at me. As if I have done something wrong to him. "You are meant to be mine not his. Don't you see that you and I could be together. You are my mate... my everything... I am not going to lose you again."

I laughed as he had tears coming out of his eyes. He's falling apart right in front of just like I was years ago. Yet I could care less.

He really believes that he and I have a chance. Maybe in another life or world.

"Roman we have nothing." I say looking into his eyes. "I want nothing to do with you. And I never want to be with you and I'll never be with you not matter what you do or say."

With that I walked away to room. Leaving him in his own sorrow and misery.

I after I was done showering. I laid in my bed. Thinking about that sexy kiss that Alaric gave me before letting me go or the one at the bar. Everything about Alaric drove me to him. I felt like a fly being guided to the light.

That made me think of Roman... I think are bond is broken in a way. Due to all the damage it's has been to since I was younger. I mean I still feel the sparks as if are desperately trying to stay alive but on my part I don't feel anything emotionally just physically.

In a way I want Roman to move on and find someone because I sure have moved on. I moved on and let him go the moment I left this town.

In the morning I woke up. And got dress to work out. Which is the time of day i dread the most. John is also up once I reach the kitchen to eat some oatmeal. He looks like he has a giant hangover.

"Yeesh you look like you've gone through it." I say.

He glared at me.

"I'm going to work out in hopes that my hangover goes down. Lord know I passed out last night the moment you man Alaric came back to the bar. There were woman of a lot of species surrounding him."

My heart was beating fast. Do i need some bitches up?

"Woman?" I say. The jealously evident in my voice. Oh this got my adrenaline pumping.

John nodded.

"Yeah but your man paid them no mind." He says.

I mean can I get mad since we aren't together together. I don't even know what Alaric and I are. I know he's my protector that's all he really obligated to do with me. I shouldn't bring my hopes up. I mean Its just been a few weeks.