Brainwashed

"Channel how you are acting lately is not acceptable." Says Daliza scolding as if I was a whole child.

I didn't know partying with people that I liked was illegal. I'm a grown woman.

I walked around my house. As my maids were busy cleaning and getting my house ready for tonight's party. People kept coming in and out of my home setting things up.

I had a margarita in my hand. John and Lucy were upset with me. Which in my eyes I haven't really done nothing but party.

"I haven't been doing anything wrong." I say.

"You almost got arrested for cussing out of cop." Says Daliza. "Do you know what a scandal that would have made if it got out to the public?"

Lately I just really don't care. Ever since... no I can't think about that. I'm never truly sober. It just hurts to much to be sober.

I think of him.

"He pissed me off." I say nonchalantly.

"That's not the way to go about things Channel." Says Daliza sighing sounding tired. "Why don't you go to the studio. Just let your feelings out in the music."

I looked at Daliza for a moment. It has been a while since I've been in the studio. I missed the music.

Later that I day I found myself in the studio writting and singing, messing with beats and drinking alcohol. I had tears running down my face as I wrote and play the melody over.

Me, Hennessey and U

Can we stay home tonight...

I missed him so much. I know he doesn't care at all about me. Not once had he called me. He's probably happy with Natasha.

My life feels as if it's over.

After I was writting and recording. I left to my house. I needed to get ready for tonight's party. Everybody was
Invited.

I found myself drinking more at the party. Laughing and dancing around. Until everybody started to become blurs.

That's when I saw him. He was standing in front of me.

You shouldn't be doing this princess.

My heart stopped. He's here... but at the same time be wasn't. It was an illusion of him.

"Why do you care."

I've always cared.

"You are lying." I whispered tears started to fill up my eyes.

"Channel who are you taking to?" I hear Yellis ask.

I turned to look at her. When i looked back. Alaric was no longer there. I walked through the crowd of people when I walked in a neon hall where people were kissing.

"You are as beautiful as they say." I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see a handsome stranger leaning on a wall. Neon lights hitting out bodies. He looked evil and twisted in a handsome type of way. "Why would he leave such a treasure?"

"Who are you?"

He walked towards me.

"Your salvation." He says is hand touching my cheek.

"I don't know you." I sat stepping away.

"I think you have heard of me." He says. "The names Ben but everybody calls me Bencio."

Oh shit.

"Now sleep."

With that everything around me when dark.