Chapter 28: Taken

*Short chapter but I had to write this before bed because I got too excited not to. Thank u for ur suggestion <3 MochiCreamPie *

Within the following week, Jungkook's brother killed himself after getting ahold of his gun while he was allowed upstairs to shower, but nobody was quick enough to get it away from him before he pulled the trigger. Jungkook didn't necessarily act any different, but the boys were a lot more cautious around him, scared that soon he was going to blow up but it never happened.

"I'm going to the store to get dinner," Jungkook said as he got off the couch and grabbed his car keys.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Tae asked, a lot softer towards him than usual after his brother's death.

"If you want. Jimin, please preheat the oven to 375, and put a pot of water on the stove."

"Ok."

"Thanks. Cmon TaeTae."

The blonde put some shoes on before following him outside, and hopped into the passenger seat, excited that he finally got to go somewhere.

"Can I go inside the store with you?"

"No, you can sit in the car. I'll leave my keys in because it's kind of hot out, but I swear to god Tae you better not leave."

"I won't drive off. I promise."

"You better not, I'm trusting you."

"I wouldn't ever go without Jimin, you know that."

"Yes I do know that. And that's why I'm trusting you."

They arrived at the store, and Jungkook parked as close to the doors as he could, then went inside to get what he needed, only gone for a few minutes and then checked out and headed back to his car. The moment he stepped outside, he heard his name being screamed, but as he saw his car backing out of the parking spot, he dropped everything he had and ran as fast as he could towards it. For a moment, he thought Tae was the driver, and he finally had the balls to make a run for it, but as the car turned, the passenger window towards him, he saw the blonde hitting the window as hard as he could, staring directly at him while screaming, and had nothing but terror in his eyes.

"Jungkook! Jungkook help!"

The younger's eyes grew, not believing what was happening. He ran faster, swinging as hard as he could at the window, managing to shatter the glass and he grabbed Taehyung's arm, trying to pull him out.

"Jungkook, don't let go! Don't let go!" Tae begged, holding him as tight as he could,

"Don't worry, baby I got you, I got you."

He almost managed to pull him out, but the driver stepped on the gas, making them both lose their grip on each other, and Jungkook stood in the middle of the parking lot, hearing Taehyung's screams go faint as the car slowly disappeared, and his bottom lip began to quiver.

"No," he whispered, "no no no. Taehyung, no!"

He looked around for help, but nobody was nearby, and his hands began shaking as he grabbed his hair, screaming louder and louder as tears poured from his eyes uncontrollably.

"Tae I'm sorry! Taehyung I'm so sorry!"