kim jinhwan - "this feeling"

jinhwan sat down on a log next to you in the dark and shifted his attention towards you. you pretended he wasn't there because you thought it was better for the both of you.

"you can't keep informing me forever (y/n."

you brought your knees up to your chest and hugged them. "you may be right, but i still think it's better to ignore the fact that i used to know you."

jinhwan raised his eyebrows, "why are you caught up about what happened three years ago?"

you rolled your eyes, "what you did really caused a lot of trauma for me. i used to be able to zipline freely because i was never afraid to. then they decided that very day to train you in catching people when ziplining and you didn't catch me; i smashed into a pole and i was scared for life."

jinhwan apologetically smiled, "i said sorry after."

your crossed your arms against your chest, "but still they should've had an official with you. that decision would've easily made our lives easier."

jinhwan placed his arm on your shoulder, "i was just nervous about catching a pretty girl."

you scoffed, "are you trying to flirt your way out of this?"

jinhwan nodded, "maybe. if anything i'm actually continuing what should've happened after i was supposed to catch you."

you didn't say anything and went back to looking around the woods. jinhwan pokes your shoulder, "why aren't you looking at me?"

"because it's one thing to look at someone you're in love with rather than something you love." you said nonchalantly

"you're in love with me?" jinhwan said as he raised his eyebrows.

"i guess. i really don't know i still haven't figured out the details."

jinhwan smiled and quickly scribbled some numbers on a piece of paper he had in his pocket. he shoved it towards you and said, "call me once camp is over."

you looked at him confused, "you don't want me to call you when i get to my cabin?"

jinhwan shook his head, "no. why call me when we're in the same place and can talk to each other now."

"we're not in the same cabin."

jinhwan smirked, "i guess it's time to teach you how to sneak out of the girl's cabins into the guy's."

word count: 386