chapter 12

Kiyoshi: W-What.

I must have heard it wrong. How can Yuki confess to me. It must totally be my imagination. Yes it is definitely my imagination.

 Yuki: I Love You

Kiyoshi who tried to convince himself that he imagined the confession was sadly proved otherwise.

Kiyoshi became silent for a minute and looked at Yuki with a serious expression and asked "Why"

Why did You fall in love with me?

He really need to know the answer. From the book DARK SOUL, he know Yuki was not the kind of person who can fall in love with anyone. Even before he blackened he never loved anyone so what caused him to fall in love with a person he barely know for a day.

Yuki calmly looked at his mate. His eyes which are normally cold became gentle at the site of the person standing before him. 

He said in a gentle tone "you had already guessed the answer"

Kiyoshi's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. Its correct. He already guessed the answer but he didn't want to believe it.

Although he might seem ignorant most of the time, the truth is that he has a high IQ. With his mixed emotions whenever it involves Yuki and Yuki's intimate actions along with the confession it didn't take long to come into a conclusion.

Kiyoshi: Are you my mate?

At first Kiyoshi thought as he is a 'foreign' soul there is no way for him to find a mate but now he was beginning to have second thoughts. In every werewolf book he read before it is mentioned that mates would have special connection and they can feel the bond the moment they meet.

Although every book mentioned different reactions to feel the bond one that will never change is the closeness and happiness they feel when they find their mate. What happened to him was similar to this so he felt that it is possible for them to be mates.

Yuki looked at his mate who looking at him with a deep thought and said "En"(sound of agreement).

Kiyoshi suddenly felt disappointed and then became angry, He glared at Yuki and asked "So if I am not your mate you won't love me"

Even Kiyoshi felt like he was being childish but thinking that Yuki confessed to him just because he was his mate annoys him. 

Looking at his mate's glare which looked very alluring Yuki felt his mouth becoming dry. He really want to press his mate down and complete the mating ceremony but his mate was angry so he must first soothe his mate.

Yuki went near his mate and tried to hold him but Kiyoshi moved back not allowing Yuki to touch him. For the first time Yuki felt helpless.

Kiyoshi then asked "Do you know my name?"

Yuki remained silent.

Kiyoshi: Do you know my age?

Yuki: .....

Kiyoshi: Do you know what I like or dislike?

Yuki: .....

Kiyoshi: Do you know anything about me?

Yuki: ......

Kiyoshi felt even more angry at Yuki's silence and without even knowing his eyes began to tear up. He angrily wiped away the tears. He really hate himself for getting all emotional in front of Yuki but who can blame him.

From young what he lacked most was someone's love and when there is finally someone that loved him but it was just because of their bond he felt very hurt. He want Yuki to love him for him not just because they are mates. And there is also.....

Kiyoshi controlled his emotions and threw out a sentence "Will you still love me if I am just a soul inside your mate's body".

.