❤THIS LOVE - 97❤

SOHYUN'S POV:

It was almost 11 o'clock when I told Yuri and two maids to go home. Taehyung appointed two maids for household work even I told him not to. I let the maids help me whenever they insist. I can't remove them as they work under his orders. 

I called Dr Min few hours before, I decided to take a break from my work as he said.

I can't deny as he won't let me work.

"Why so bossy around me? I'm not his employee!" I grumble as I walked in the kitchen. 

I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured some water. It's been few days Hansung lives with Jun-myeon while it's been more than 24 hours he is lost.

How can he lost his own son?! 

I glance at my baby bump while I caress softly. My both princess are 3 months old... 

I felt a wave of pain in my head. I tried to stand straight as I hold the edge of counter.

It's not only me, there are two babies who needs care and I want to protect them.

I took the glass of water to drink, I try to calm my thumbing head. I placed the empty glass back on the counter.

Why can't they find Hansung till now?

Where he is..?

Is he fine?

Did he ate something..?

"Argh.. it's paining."

I pressed my head as fingers moves through my hairs. I can't even stop myself from thinking about him. He will be alone.. crying somewhere made me feel bad.

My eyes snapped at the door, as if someone was trying to open. I walked near the main door as I thought.. maybe Taehyung came home. 

My hands stops at the handle while I saw someone suspicious on the cctv screen of main door. There were some masked men who are trying to open the door. 

W-What?!

I quickly backed away. 

Even the door was locked but they will end up inside anytime. 

I walked in the living room and open the drawers to find the tab. My heart was beating rapidly as the door clicked once. They opened the first lock while I tried to search tab as quick as possible. 

I saw a black tab between two books.

At last I found it. 

I opened the app of security cameras. I looked at every screen of the cameras finding many masked men were surrounding the main door, back door, some of the windows.. there was no way for me to escape. 

I saw black metal thing shines at there waist.. I try to zoom. 

My hands quickly covers my mouth as I gasped in shock.

Why they are having guns? 

I was about to think something to escape from here when the sound of second click made me panic. 

No.. No.. this isn't right. 

What they are planning to do?

Suddenly, the lights goes off and in my tab all the cameras showed no signals. I couldn't see anything.. with the help of phone's light I tried to move.

They were struggling to open the door. They pushed and pulled hard.

"Just break the door."

"No.. boss told to open."

"It's time consuming.. we need to finish this mission quickly." 

I heard them whisper yell. The third click will be last and final made me scared. 

I don't know what to do.. where to hide?

I closed the tab and kept back as it was of no use. I walked upstairs into one of the room and closed the door at my back. It was so pitch dark and no switches were working. 

My hands were shivering as I dialled Taehyung's number. It's busy, on another call..

I tried again and again..

I tried several times but it came busy. 

Why he is not picking up?

There was a loud bang on the door like they are planning to break the door. My heart abruptly halts in fear when there was another bang on the door. 

Please.. no. 

I dialled Taehyung's number again hoping he will pick up this time. But he didn't. I voice mailed him, I messaged him but he didn't saw any of them.. 

I silently cried at the corner of the room, pulling my legs closed to my chest. 

There are maybe thirty men, all in black mask and clothes trying to intrude in our house with guns as they are planning to shot somebody. 

I was so scared when the glass breaks at the downstairs and the foot steps of them walking inside the house was creeping the hell out of me. 

I flinched in fear as there was another thud as something breaks hard. I sensed the footsteps close enough at another side of the door.

"Just break down everything. If anyone of you find sohyun, kill her at once."