Chapter 2

"EMMA! EMMA! EMMA! EMMA!" I yelled as I ran to her house.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" she asked with a dumbstruck face.

"I have... Something... Very important to tell you." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Um... Okaaaayyy?" she answered making her way to the door. "Drop the bag wherever you want." she said when we entered. I kept it on my bag as I always did.

            Emma, being 19 and actually having the money to move out, had a really house. That, and the fact that she lives with her best friend -and also my best friend- are some of the reasons I'm in here most of the time. Everything was designed to look like a house from the 19th century. No doubt it was a gorgeous house. It has three rooms, a dance room, an office, a library, and a small recording studio. The dance room and the recording studios being the only things that looked out of place in the house. It has a pretty big kitchen due to the fact that Caytlin, our best friend and “roommate”, loves to cook. It’s huge for only two people.

"Ok, so, spill." she said sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Ok. So, do you know anything about One Direction?"

"Of course I do!!! I mean, who doesn't? They sing like angels and they're fiiinne fine men!" she said moving her right hand exaggeratedly.

"Seems like I'm the only one who didn't know about them...” I said softly, “Wait… Did you just quote Caytlin?" I looked at her.

"Mhm" she simply said.

I sat crossed-legged on the sofa and said, "Moving on... Do you know where they’re from?" I asked hoping she would pull the strings together.

"Let's see... Louis, he's from Doncaster. Harry is from Cheshire. Niall is from Mullingar. He’s Irish!” she said with a small giggle. “Moving on… Liam is from Wolverhampton. And Zayn is... OMIGOSH! Zayn’s from Bradford!" she slapped my shoulder.

"Mhm... Jay and I used to be best friends. Inseparable, to be honest…" I admitted.

"Wait... Jay?" she asked confused.

"Yeah. You know Javaad?" I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Right... Wait... Did you just say that you and THE Zayn Malik were friends?" she said, just coming to the realization.

"Mhm..." her eyes grew wide.

"Bitch! Why didn't you tell me this before?!" she asked in disbelief, confusion and sadness.

"Because I didn't even know One Direction existed!" I tried to defend myself.

She gasped and said "You're a disgrace to human nature!"

 "Ok, ok. But I do now." I said

"Yeah whatever... I'm still mad at you for not telling me you knew Zayn Javaad Malik." She said making exaggerated had movements.

"I didn't know he was famous!" I yelled, defending myself.

"Fine ok. But now you have to-" we hear someone answer the door and a thud right afterward.

"Damn Cayt! I told you I should carry the eggs." I heard a male voice say with a small chuckle. Miles must be with her.

"Well why didn’t you take the bag in the first place?" Caytlin retorted.

"Because you threatened to bite my hand off! I don't want your nasty mouth germs all over my hand." He retorted.

"Oh shut up." She said, right before we heard the sound of an egg cracking.

"Eeewww... Oh it’s on." I heard Miles say before we heard a loud thud.

"Oh God, not again..." I heard Emma whisper.

“Not what again?" I asked her.

She ran to the door and I followed right behind. Caytlin and Miles were tackling each other both covered in raw eggs. Caytlin’s blonde hair was now covered in eggs and what appeared to be pancake mix. Her chocolate brown eyes being the only thing standing out, now that her face was covered in white... Miles on the other hand was completely socked in milk and what I hoped was Nutella, which was now covering his light freckles. His brown, wavy hair was now plastered against his face. You could see he was happy just by looking at his gorgeous big hazel eyes. His strong arms were pining Caytlin’s short, weak body against the floor. When he heard us come in, he flashed a huge smile at us showing his dimples.

"Clean it up... Now." Emma said with the straightest face I've ever seen her pull off.

"C'mon Em! We were just having some fun." Miles protested.

"This is the 10th time it happens. It's not funny anymore. Clean it up."

"Fine... Maybe the egg fight wasn't that funny. But this is..." he said pulling Emma by the ankle.

"Asshole..." she said in a hushed tone. Her brown hair was now covered in milk. Her green eyes turning a darker shade of green showing anger. Her skin looked slightly darker now that pancake mix was spilled on her. She looked down at her now ruined shirt, "you owe me a new plaid shirt..."

"I’m broke..." he said standing up and showing her his empty pockets.

"And I’m not charging you to live here or for the phone we bought you. So you better find a way to get me a new shirt." she said taking Miles hand so she could stand up.

"Wait, Miles is living here? Since when?!" I asked. This, I did not know.

"Since my parents kicked me out a week ago..."

"Why?" I asked

"I have no idea." He said, but I knew there was more to the story. I knew it would make him uncomfortable so I let it go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I think all the grammar errors are fixed. Just, tell me if you find anything.